Remembering lots of things in our daily life may be difficult for some of us and it just sucks when we do forget things. There are various reasons why we do forget them. Aside from social media passwords, what most people commonly forget is their phone’s passcode. It may be easy when using an Android but not for iPhone users. Luckily, this article will give you ways on how to unlock iPhone screen to solve your problem.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode
Basically, from the name itself, ApowerUnlock is a powerful tool that you can rely on to unlock an iPhone when you forgot your iPhone passcode no matter what the reason was. It is a tool that can be used to unlock an iPhone in just a few steps using a PC. Simply follow the instructions below to unlock iPhone without password using this tool.
- Download and install ApowerUnlock on your PC and launch afterwards.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a lightning cable.
- On your computer, click “Unlock Screen”. Then check to accept and acknowledge the attention tips, and then click “Start”.
- Once your iPhone has been recognized, select the firmware that supports your iPhone then click “Start Downloading”.
- After downloading the firmware, click “Start unpacking”, and then click “Start unlocking” once unpacking has been completed to successfully unlock your iPhone screen.
Note: Make sure to keep your iPhone connected your PC and not to use your iPhone during this process.
Another way to unlock an iPhone screen is by using dr.fone. It is a utility tool that is used to transfer and recover your phone data, repair your system, and more. Fortunately, this tool also comes with the ability to unlock your iPhone. With that being said, it can help you out in the event that you forgot your passcode for your iPhone. To learn how to unlock iPhone without passcode, just follow the steps provided.
- Download and install dr.fone on your computer, and then run the app once it has been downloaded.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a lightning cable.
- Find “Unlock” function on the main interface, click it, and a connection window will appear.
- Once connected, choose the corresponding device model, and then hit “Start”. Follow the steps shown on the interface to set your device to DFU Mode.
- Lastly, download the firmware, and click the “Unlock” button to successfully remove the passcode of your iPhone.
Whatever the reason you want to unlock an iPhone, you can now save yourself a lot of time from having a problem unlocking one without a passcode with the help of these two tools mentioned above. For a much less complex tool, use ApowerUnlock. It gives a higher chance to successfully unlock iPhone screen.