Many iOS users are experiencing problem regarding their passcode especially when they forget it. When it comes to iOS devices, there is no doubt that looking for a solution regarding this kind of problem is quite difficult. Luckily, in this article, you will learn how to factory reset iPhone 7 without password easily.
How to Factory Reset iPhone 7 without Password
ApowerUnlock is a handy tool used to unlock iOS devices when you forgot your password. It allows you to unlock iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch screen and Apple ID. This tool is fully compatible with most of the iOS devices. With it, you will be able to reset your disabled iPhone 7 without a passcode. Here are the steps on how to reset iPhone 7 without passcode using this tool.
- Download and install ApowerUnlock on your PC. Once done, run the app, and connect your iPhone 7 to PC using a lightning cable.
- On your PC, click “Unlock Screen”.
- Your iOS device will be detected automatically. Click “Start downloading” to download the firmware that is compatible with your iPhone 7.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, click “Start Unpacking”, and then click “Start Unlocking” afterwards to fully factory reset your iPhone 7.
- Afterwards, you can access your iPhone 7 without a password.
Note: Just make sure not to use your device until all of these steps are done.
Another way on how to reset iPhone 7 without a password is by using the recovery mode of the iOS device. This method will reset your iPhone device including your passcode. With that being said, you can use this method in order to gain access to your device again even without the use of the passcode. To learn how to enable this method, just follow the steps below.
- Launch iTunes on your PC. Then turn off your iPhone 7, and connect it to your PC using a lightning cable while pressing the home button.
- Once connected, your iPhone 7 will go to Recovery Mode.
- On your computer, iTunes will pop up and click “Restore”.
- Another message box will appear. Click “Restore and update” to continue.
- Once done, your iPhone 7 will be factory reset, and you will be able to use your iPhone 7 without a passcode.
Forgetting your passcode on your phone will make you feel uneasy for trying to remember it. But with the use of the tools mentioned above, you can easily regain access to your iPhone 7 in just a few clicks on your computer. Recovery Mode is a native way to factory reset iPhone 7; but if you cannot enter the recovery mode, you can try ApowerUnlock.