Google Pixel 3a gives us something to look forward to when it comes to its camera feature. With a 12.2 megapixel, this phone really captures great images from a simple selfie to a portrait and landscape shots. However, these high-quality images may take up too much of your phone’s internal memory. For this matter, you can transfer photos from Pixel 3a to PC to free up your phone storage space. Simply read through this article to find the best ways to do it.
How to Transfer Photos from Pixel 3a to PC
The first tool that you may use is ApowerManager. This program has a very simple interface where you see tabs and buttons clearly so you can operate it easily. This tool allows you to manage and backup your photos on your Pixel 3a and save them onto your PC. Just simply follow the steps below to transfer photos from Pixel 3a to computer.
- Get the application and have it installed on your computer.
- Launch ApowerManager on your computer. Enable USB debugging on your Pixel 3a, and connect your phone to PC using a USB cable, and the ApowerManager app will be downloaded onto your phone. Then you will be able to manage your phone from PC successfully.
- Afterwards, on your computer, back to ApowerManager interface and click the “Manage” tab.
- Proceed to the “Photos” section then select all the photos that you want to transfer, and then click the “Export” icon to start transferring photos saved on your Pixel 3a to your PC. Once done, you can check your photos immediately.
AirMore is also a good file transfer tool that you can consider. This is a free web-based tool that allows you to manage files on your mobile phone using your PC. With this, you can transfer files especially photos from your phone to your PC without any hassle. To learn how to transfer photos from Pixel 3a to PC using AirMore, just check the given procedures below.
- Visit the official website of AirMore, and go to the Google Play Store to download AirMore mobile application on your Google Pixel 3a.
- Open the app on your phone and scan the QR code that appears on AirMore web to connect.
- Once the connection is established, go to the “Pictures” section on AirMore web, and then select all the images that you want to transfer. Afterwards, click the “Export” button to move your photos to your PC.
Extra Tip – Create MV Using LightMV
If you are really caught up to your pictures captured by using your google Pixel 3a, you may want to make awesome videos out of those pictures. To do this, we highly recommend you to use LightMV. This is a web-based tool that allows you to make awesome videos with pictures, and you can share with your friends and family. Moreover, it offers many simple yet beautiful templates that you can choose according to your mood and season. To start, simply follow the instruction below.
- Go to the website of LightMV.
- Choose a theme or template you like from the provided ones.
- Start uploading pictures by clicking the “+” icon and then you can edit your pictures. You can add opening and ending text as well as a background music.
- Once done editing, click the “Produce” button to start processing and generating your music video.
Both AirMore and ApowerManager offer easy and safe way to copy photos from Pixel 3a to PC. They also provide a very simple and clear interface, which make it easier for you to navigate them well. You can try to use both or just choose the one that you prefer to transfer photos from your phone to your PC.