Earlier this year, Samsung, the Korean electronic producer, released the new S10. Upon release the public has been frantic, due to the stunning features of the handset including 3D facial recognition and accelerated wireless charging. What still distinguishes the phone from others is its dramatically huge storage space of up to 1TB as well as the random access memory of up to 12GB, which guarantees a smooth and sustainable operation as well as, importantly, the more handy file arrangement. Thanks to that we can relocate as many important files and photos from a computer to the phone as we need, without worrying about insufficient storage.
How to Relocate Files Saved in PC to Samsung S10
Considering the professional performance and multi-purpose functions, ApowerManager undoubtedly should be among the optimal choices. It is a trans-perform tool and can realize the mutual transfer of a variety of files between mobile devices and a computer. You can also backup anything important stored on your mobile phone or personal computer and easily restore it anytime. To transfer files from PC to Samsung S10 using ApowerManager, you simply follow the convenient process below:
- Search and download the application on both your PC and Samsung S10, launch it on the two devices.
- Connect your Samsung S10 to PC using a USB cable or via WiFi.
Choosing USB connection requires you to set USB for MTP or PTP and allow USB debugging in the pop-up window.
- Using this channel requires you to connect your Samsung S10 and PC to the same wifi，tap on the link button on your phone app and choose the computer icon. Hit “Scan” to scan the QR code on the desktop screen.
- Go to the “Manage” option at the top part of the interface. Then click the “Photos”, “Music” or other tabs and select the files you want to move, then click the “Import” icon to transfer the files such as some images from your PC to your Samsung S10.
AirMore is a free app for Android that allows users to store, move, and mirror various files from anywhere with an internet connection. Through the application you can transfer your data from your PC to your Samsung S10 effortlessly. Just follow the following procedure:
- Install the application on your mobile phone and make sure your phone and PC are connected to the same wireless network.
- Visit AirMore web, and open AirMore app on your phone, tap the “Scan to connect” button, then use your phone to scan the QR code so that the two devices will be connected.
- Once connected, the main interface with your phone’s basic information will appear, click the “Files”, “Music” or other icon on the left bar, the file lists will show up. And then hit the “Import” and then “Import Files” to choose whatever files you want to transfer from your PC to your mobile phone.
Samsung Data Manager
Samsung Data Manager is one of the best assistant programs to help share files between a PC and Samsung smart phone, including your Samsung S10. You can view all files on your Samsung phone and computer before exporting. Afterwards, you can transfer them at will.
- Install and launch Samsung Data Manager and use a USB cable to connect your Samsung device to a PC. The application will detect the connected phone and display it on its interface.
- You should see all of your phone’s files arranged on the left sidebar such as Music, Photos, and Contacts. Hit the “Add” button to initiate the transfer from the PC to your phone. You can preview what you selected to deliver to you Samsung S10.
AirDroid allows you to transfer and manage files conveniently. You can sync as much data as you like. Follow these steps to initiate your delivery:
- Download and launch the application, and create your own account on it.
- Open the website and sign in, you can see your mobile device listed. Click the “Files” icon on the page, and you can choose to continue to hit the “Select Files” button or just drag some files from your computer to the mobile phone. The transfer speed depends on the size of the files and your connection quality.
Given the current modern world full of massive information, we mobile phone users used to worry about the insufficient storage of our devices. But recent years have still been witnessing the emergence of new handsets featured by large memory and storage. The Samsung S10 that we have focused on just stands out as a good example. With the large amount of space in the phone, we can transfer anything important or even if it’s not, from a computer to our phone so that we have access at any time. All three of the programs listed above can help you realize the delivery, but ApowerManager shows the most optimal performance compared with the others. May my advice be helpful to you.