|Features||Photoshop||Apowersoft Watermark Remover||Remove & Add Watermark||Photo Eraser – Erase Watermark|
|Process in batch|
|Fresh and intuitive design|
|Multiple watermark selection tools|
|Provides Al watermark method|
How to remove watermark in Photoshop
In order to help you get the watermark out of the picture, we prepared the easiest guide for you. Just follow it to start your work.
- Open the Photoshop software > File to open your image. Then select the “Quick selection tool” from the left side toolbar. Or, you can simply press “S” to select it.
- After that, hold “Alt” button on your keyboard and take sample near the watermark. Start to apply the cloned area by dragging arrow above the watermark.
- Once done, select the “Healing Brush tool” from the left side toolbar.
- Next, hold “Alt” button on your keyboard and take a sample near the subject area. After that, start “Healing” the area by dragging the arrow right and left.
Note: You can use “Ctrl+Z” to undo and repeat the step. “Ctrl+S” to save the image and change the format into jpeg while saving.
How to Remove Watermark with Photoshop Alternatives
Apowersoft Watermark Remover (Windows)
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a desktop tool that is much easier to use than Photoshop when it comes to cutting out the watermark. Its interface is very intuitive and offers great functionality. It offers three simple tools to select the watermark in the photo, including marquee, polygonal lasso, and brush tool. It also provides two methods such as regular watermark removal and Al watermark removal to take away the unwanted object. If you want to know how to get rid of watermarks in Photoshop alternatives, you can refer to the simple guide below.
- Download the software and install it on your computer.
- Choose the “Remove watermark from image” option so you can start editing.
- Once done, click the “Plus” icon to drag and drop images.
- Next, select your preferred selection tool to mark the watermark.
- Finally, tap the “Convert” button to process the image. It will instantly save the enhanced photo on your computer.
Remove & Add Watermark (Android)
“Remove & Add Watermark” is available for Android users in order to add and remove the watermark from your image, which you can install from the Google Play store. You can easily remove the watermark from your file with the help of its lasso and rectangle tools. Follow the simple steps below to delete watermark in Photoshop alternatives on Android smartphones.
- Open the app and choose “SELECT IMAGE” and “REMOVE LOGO” to select a file from your library.
- Specify the watermark with the built-in selection tool.
- Finally, click the “Save” button and wait until it’s done. The image will be automatically saved on your photo gallery.
Photo Eraser – Erase Watermark (iOS)
Another watermark remover app you can use on iPhone is Photo Eraser – Erase Watermark . It is available on the App Store. It offers a user-friendly interface that everyone can easily navigate it. To learn how to remove watermark in Photoshop alternatives for Apple’s iOS devices, just follow the steps below.
- Open the app and then tap the “Remove Watermark” tab to start editing and import file.
- Once done, select the area of watermark and it will be removed instantly.
- Tap the “Check” icon on the upper right corner of the interface to save it.
No matter if you want to remove watermark in Photoshop, or use the cool alternatives that we sorted out for different platforms, just follow our carefully recommended guide and tools. We also welcome other suggestions of solutions. Do not hesitate to share your wisdom with us and other users.