Many people wonder how to put stickers on photos. It is indeed a great way to better express yourself on your post, and sometimes it will help you catch more attention from the social network users. There’s more than one way to add fun stickers and emojis to photos that you’ll post on social media sites. With the help of the appropriate tools, you can easily do this. Here we listed the easiest solutions that you can rely on. Check them out below.
4 Tools to Put Stickers on Photos
Fotorus is one of the best iOS apps to put stickers to pictures with just a few clicks. This app comes with dozens of stickers and emoticons with different themes. Surely, this photo editor will make your photo more expressive by using its built-in stickers and emoticons. Moreover, you can also try its editing functions such as filters, lighting, adjust, and more to make your photo cooler. Below are the steps that you can follow to put stickers on photos on iOS devices with it.
- Download and install the app from the App Store.
- Open the app, choose “Pro Edit” and upload the photo that you will use on the app.
- Next, tap the “sticker” icon and choose a sticker that you want to add to your photo.
- Place the sticker on your photo, then hit the “check” mark icon at the lower right to save your file.
Photo Editor Pro
If you need apps to put stickers on photos on your Android smartphones or tablets, Photo Editor Pro is the best app for you. With it, you can easily and quickly add stickers that you want to create a unique photo and then share directly to different social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and many more. In addition, this app has different features like glitch effect, blur background, photo blender, body retouch, and photo collage, which you can use to create awesome images. Here is the guide on how to put emojis on photos on Android.
- Go to Google Play to download and install it on your Android device.
- Open the app, tap the “Photo” button, and get the photo that you need.
- On the lower part of the screen, look for the “sticker” icon and choose from dozens of stickers you want to add on your photo.
- Place the sticker on your photo, and once you are done just hit “Save” at the upper right of the screen.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
One of the best programs that can help you how to put emojis on photos on PC is Apowersoft Watermark Remover. Even though its name implies the opposite thing, it also allows you to import emojis or images to your photo. You can even adjust the transparency, size, and position of the emojis that you add. Here are the steps that you can refer to successfully put stickers on photos.
- First, download the program and install it on your computer.
- Run the program, select “Add watermark to image” and a new interface will pop up.
- Click the “plus” sign icon to upload the photo that you need.
- Go to the right side of the screen, and select “Add image” to import the emoji that you will add on your photo, then place it where you want.
- Once done, click “Convert” and wait for the photo to be processed, then hit the “Open folder” to open the picture.
Fotor is an online tool that will greatly help you put stickers on photos without any hassle. Not only can it edit photos, but it can also make collages and create designs. When you use it as a photo editor to add emojis, it offers various themes for the stickers like basic shapes, arrows, face decoration, computer icons and more.
- Visit the tool official website on your favorite browser.
- From its interface, choose “Edit a Photo”, then you will be directed to another window.
- Next, under “Open” menu, choose the way to import the photo.
- Then go to the left-side of the screen and look for the “Sticker” icon, and choose from among the themes that you want.
- Click the sticker that you like then place it on your photo, hit “Save” once you are satisfied with your work.
As stated above, all the tools mentioned can be used to put stickers on photos. All tools are made to have the same functions but differ in some of their photo editing features. So, if you are looking for tools to add stickers or emojis on your photos, don’t hesitate to try them out on your own.