When looking for an ideal phone to use for work and leisure, iPhone is always a good choice. It can store an array of applications, files, and more all at once. However, it comes with certain limitations such as not being compatible with other systems. So if you want to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV for personal reasons, consider your dilemma solved with the help of this article.
How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV
ApowerMirror is a smart application to cast iPhone to TV. The application works on multiple platforms including iOS and Vizio TV. Providing several easy ways to connect, ApowerMirror is a friendly casting application anyone can enjoy. You may follow the guide below to enjoy the app.
- Download ApowerMirror on your iPhone and Vizio TV and install it afterward.
- Open the app. On your iPhone, tap the Scan icon on the upper right corner of the screen and scan the QR code displayed on your TV.
- Wait for a few moments and the mirroring will commence.
If you’re looking for a genius free mirroring application to stream iPhone to Vizio TV, you can use LetsView. Similar to ApowerMirror, this application is also very easy to use and provides pristine graphics and smooth performance perfect for iOS devices.
- Download and install the application. You may use the download buttons below.
- Launch the application.
- Get the PIN code displayed on your TV and enter it on your iPhone to start mirroring.
VIZIO SmartCast Mobile App
In addition to smart TVs, Vizio also has its very own casting application called VIZIO SmartCast Mobile App. It makes it even easier to screen mirror iPhone to Vizio TV and stream across various apps all at once.
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile App iOS version.
- Open the application and from the list of available devices, choose the name of your TV.
- Enter the 4-digit code displayed on your TV to start mirroring.
With the help of these tools, you can easily cast your iPhone to Vizio TV. These applications make casting easier and more fun. You can use Vizio’s very own casting application or switch to ApowerMirror and LetsView if you’re looking for tools that feature more than just mirroring.
Leave a Comment