Spending plenty of money to hire a professional photographer only to have a perfect 2×2 photo is not advisable and unnecessary. In fact, iPhone will save you from it especially if you have a powerful and inexpensive app that can help you accomplish the task. Fortunately, Apowersoft Background Eraser is to the rescue. Find out in this post how to make a 2×2 photo on iPhone with the help of this simple yet effective app.
Full Guide: How to Make a 2×2 Photo on iPhone
Templates & Basic Requirements for 2×2 Photo: Budget-Friendly
- Don’t wear glasses.
- Don’t cover your head with hats or veils. No headphones and other objects on your head, except worn for religious purposes).
- Your camera should be directed to your full face (only a neutral facial expression is acceptable).
- Your eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- A recent picture is only acceptable (taken within the last 6 months) to present your current look or appearance.
Note: This is an important reminder prior to learning how to make a 2×2 photo on iPhone.
- The photo mustn’t be in black and white, colored is a must.
- Printed paper should be on high quality.
- The background must be plain white or white-off.
How to Make a 2×2 Photo on iPhone with Apowersoft Background Eraser
If you need a powerful photo editing app for iPhone that allows you to edit a photo to the correct size, use Apowersoft Background Eraser. It lets you crop your photo or use its ready-to-use photo sizes available within the app. Both are completely free of use. Also, it comes with intuitive editing features, suitable for beginners. To learn how to make a 2×2 passport photo on iPhone, follow the simple steps below.
- Install the app by tapping the “Download” button above.
- Open it and tap the “ID Photo” > “U.S. Passport” tabs to import your photo.
- Next, adjust the picture and choose a background color you need for your image.
- Finally, hit the “Save” option to process and save it on your device.
You don’t need to be a professional to have the perfect 2×2 photo. Now you know how to make a 2×2 passport photo on iPhone like Apowersoft Background Eraser, you are just a few steps away from getting the picture you need. Install now and let’s get started.