Nowadays, most people used to take pictures everywhere we go and everything that we do. However, browsing tons of images on your devices may lead you to boredom. One great way to ease boredom while browsing the photos, convert photos into a video. Although, there are only limited tools that can help you to convert images to videos with some animations. Therefore, you need to find the best program that enables you to produce a video using your favorite images stored in multiple devices. Fortunately, we have gathered the most reliable online tools that you can utilize to convert photo into video with great ease.
How to Convert Images into Video
LightMV is one of the efficient tools that offers templates that you can use to convert images into videos. This online tool is also accessible for computer and mobile devices, including Windows, Android, and iOS. Furthermore, it has intuitive interface that lets first-time users convert pictures into a video file. You can enhance the quality of the content by adding multiple photos, videos, text, and background music. In connection with that, it allows you to upload files from your mobile phones. Also, it can save the converted photos to videos in Full HD quality. Check the guidelines below to turn photo into video using LightMV.
- First, launch any web browser on your computer to visit the official website of the tool.
- Second, choose your desired video templates on its webpage.
- Tips: Click the picture below to watch this attractive video template.
- Third, click the “+” icon to import all the pictures you want to convert into a video. Next, hit the “T” icon below to insert text to the uploaded files.
- Fourth, go to the “Change Music” option on the upper right part. From here, click the “Add Music” button to upload the audio clip you want to use as background music.
- Finally, click the “Produce” button below and hit the “Download” button to save the video. And that is the simplest way on how to turn photo into video using this tool.
The next tool that you can utilize in turning your photos into a captivating video is Animoto. Its editing tool is composed of a drag and drop feature that will help you upload photos with ease. Not to mention, it has a stock library powered by a Getty image that provides free royalty photos and videos. Aside from that, it also includes royalty-free music from different genres and moods. Moreover, this tool supports some of the popular aspect ratios from various video sharing sites. You can also share the videos on social media platforms and e-mail directly. So if you’re wondering how to convert photo into video with Animoto.
- To get started, visit the official website of the tool using any browsers on your computer.
- Next, select your preferred template or click the “Start from Scratch” button to proceed with its editing function.
- Then, click the box or drop the photos to import the images you want to convert into a video.
- After that, go to its editing functions on the upper left part of the tool to customize the uploaded photos.
- Once done customizing the video, click the “Export” button to save and share the converted photos into videos.
Lastly, we have Wofox. This is a diversified visual content creation online tool that you can access using different browsers via Windows and Mac. Using this tool also allows you to create a lyric video, slides, logos, mockups, 3D posts, and many more. Furthermore, you can log-in to its website using your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail. Also, it allows you to change the frame rate or the play speed of uploaded images. Meanwhile, this provides preset sizes available for Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, and more. Follow the step by step procedure on how to convert images into video with ease using this tool.
- Head on to the official website of the tool using a web browser on your computer.
- From here, click the “Upload” button to select the photos you want to convert into a video file.
- After uploading photos, click the “Add more” button to import other images you want to include in the video.
- Once done uploading, go to the “Resize” option on the upper left part to select your preferred output size.
- Lastly, click the “Download” button to save the converted images to video.
Briefly, these tools aforementioned above are the best and most reliable program that can help you on how to turn a picture into a video. On the other hand, we personally recommend LightMV to convert images into an amazing video file using multiple devices. Also, this online tool allows you to share the converted images to video to different Facebook and Twitter directly. For more suggestions, feel free to write your comment down below.