How to Remove Background With Ease
Online Background Eraser [Free]
For a split second, Online Background Remover will separate the foreground from its background instantly. With its professional and ease of use features, the process makes it simpler.
- Automatically remove image background with no taps
- Provides manual removal tools: Erase & Keep
- Huge library of background colors and templates
- Supports basic editing features
How to Remove Background Photo with Online Background Eraser
- Go to its site and choose a recognition to upload a photo.
- Your background will then be removed.
- To achieve a more precise cutout, you may use Erase and Keep tools.
- Finally, click the “Download” button to save it.
- 100% Free.
- Professional features.
- Save high-quality images.
- No skills required.
- It takes time to process a photo sometimes.
Check this link to get the chance to win its giveaway activity that allows you to use the app free of charge.
Other Mobile Solutions
The following apps will help you eliminate the background from your photo. However, unlike Online Background Remover, it’s not 100% free for some features. Find out more as we mentioned each of them below.
Background Eraser (Android)
- User’s rating: 4.4
- File size: 28 M
- System’s requirements: Android 4.1 and up
- Pricing: Free and monthly subscription plan.
If you are looking for a free background eraser tool on Android, Background Eraser is recommended for you. This app allows users to erase the background either automatically or manually. After you remove the background, you can add a new background for it, insert text or stickers to create a stunning image. Follow these simple instructions below to learn how to use the app.
- Go to your Google Play Store to install the app.
- Once installed, open the app then click the “Erase” option on the interface to start editing your photo.
- After that, tap the “Auto” erase tool to automatically remove the background of your image.
- Finally, hit the “Check” icon to save it on your Gallery.
- It gives users the freedom to remove the watermark.
- It is definitely free.
- It does not offer a finger magnifier.
- Ads appear most of the time.
Cut Cut (Android)
- User’s rating: 4.4
- File size: 24M
- System’s requirements: Android 5.0 and up.
- Pricing: Both Free and Paid.
Another free photo background remover for Android users is called Cut Cut. It provides smart cutout tools such as the Al auto selection tool used to automatically erase the background from photo. You can also use its Eraser tool to manually separate the foreground from its background. For you to learn how to use this app, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Install the app from your Play Store and open it.
- Tap the “Scissors” icon and upload the photo.
- Then the app will remove the background of the photo instantly. Then hit the “Check” mark.
- Finally, tap the “Save” tab to download the photo into your device.
- It offers an automatic and manual background remover.
- It has backdrop templates.
- Lag sometimes.
Magic Eraser Background Editor (iOS)
- User’s rating: 4.8
- File size: 27.1 MB
- System’s requirements: requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Pricing: Free and subscription plan.
Magic Eraser Background Editor is a powerful free background removal tool for iPhone. The Magic Wand is the main feature that can automatically remove the background. After you edit your photo, it lets you save your image as a PNG or JPG file without a watermark. Here are the easy steps on how to use it.
- Install the app from your App Store.
- Open the app and import the photo you want to edit.
- Next, start removing your background by using the “auto-erase” or “wand” tool.
- After that, you can click the “Save” icon to save it on your Camera roll.
- Easy to use.
- The magic eraser tool makes background removal quickly.
- Often lags and freezes on the older iOS versions.
Pro Knockout-Mix (iOS)
- User’s rating: 4.6
- File size: 124.8 MB
- System’s requirements: requires iOS 8 and later.
- Pricing: Free and subscription-based plan.
Pro Knockout-Mix is the last free background remover tool that enables iOS users to automatically and manually remove the background from an image. You can use its selection tools to manually eliminate the background such as hair refine and edge refine tools. Both of them can produce a great cut out or results when removing a photo’s background. To learn how to use this simple yet useful app, follow the steps given below.
- Go to your App Store on your device to install the app.
- After you install it, open and tap the “Cutout” button to choose the image you need to edit.
- Then use one of its eraser tools to make your photo transparent, and hit the arrow icon.
- Save by hitting the “Download” icon.
- Simplified-user Interface.
- Useful background removing tools.
- Ads often appear when editing.
It’s lucky that you have found a free background remover. As mentioned, one of the best examples and highly suggested is Online Background Remover. This particular online solution allows you to remove the background without limitations. If we missed one of your favorite tools, feel free to comment so we can add it here.
|Features||Online Background Eraser||Background Eraser||Cut Cut||Magic Eraser Background Editor||Pro Knockout-Mix|
|Automatic background remover|
|Built-in Background colors|
|Offers backdrop templates|
Leave a Comment