How to Create Fillable PDF Forms?
ApowerPDF is an all-in-one desktop PDF solution that surely can help you create fillable PDFs. It offers several PDF functions such as create, convert, edit, OCR, pages, protection, sign, comment, and even forms. Forms feature allows you to create push-button, radio button, checkbox, combo box, list box, and a text field. Moreover, it allows you to import data from your computer. Here are steps on how to use this tool.
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- After the installation, launch it.
- Then, hit the “Create” tab and “Blank Document”.
- Next, click “Forms” and start making fillable PDFs.
- When you are done, save the file.
If you want to create a fillable PDF online, use SodaPDF. This tool allows you to work anytime and anywhere. With the use of this program, users don’t just create new forms, they can fill forms as well. Besides, it offers wide array field types including text entry field, checkboxes, radio buttons and more. See the guide below on how this tool works.
- Visit the official site of the program and download it.
- After that, click “Create PDF from Blank”.
- Then, click the “FORMS” tab and create forms.
- Once you are finished, hit “File” then “Save”.
Another is DocHub. This program enables you to build and fill fillable PDF forms. It supports fully native PDF fields that include linked fields. Moreover, created fill forms can be saved not only on your computer but also on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and Classroom. On the other hand, users need to log in or sign up to utilize the tool. Here are the steps on how to do it.
- Sign in with Google or log on using your email address.
- After that, hit the “New” button then “Create Blank Document”.
- Then, click “Manage Field” button then choose among the field which you want to add.
- Once all set, download the file to save it on your computer.
Next, we have Wufoo. This is an alternative web-based PDF form maker that has a lot of free templates for you to choose from. It is perfectly created for a business owner, event planner, freelancer, etc. Aside from that, you can share gathered data or information to the client conveniently. Follow the given guide below.
- Hit the “Sign up” button on the main page to create an account or “Login” if you already have an account.
- Next, hit the “Create a New Form” button to start making PDF forms.
- Add fields depending on what you desired.
- Lastly, save or share the form.
Last on the list is the Platoforms. This is one of the popular online PDF form creators that allows you to make forms easily. Its web interface is very easy to navigate that can create a form in just a few minutes. Moreover, it offers a free trial version for 2 members. To have a better understanding of the tool, follow the steps below.
- After creating an account, hit “Start to Build” and “Create PDF Form from Scratch”.
- Start creating PDF forms.
- When the file is created, hit “Preview PDF” then “Download”.
Table of Comparison
|Has advanced PDF forms features||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|No need to install||✘||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Straight forward interface||✔||✘||✔||✘||✘|
|No limitations in creating forms||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘|
All the tools mentioned above are feasible PDF form builders. If you try all these solutions, most of them can help you make PDF forms. On the other hand, you will also notice that, SodaPDF, DocHub, Wufoo, and Platoforms can work without installing any tool. However, if you want an advanced and straight-forward interface to make PDF forms, ApowerPDF is the best choice.