Pages and Word are both text processors that allow you to add text, images, bulleted and number lists, footnotes and so on. A lot of people are confused about the differences between Pages and Word. So, we made a comparison of the two below.
|It can store on iCloud.||It can store on Dropbox/OneDrive.|
|Quite difficult to be familiarized with its interface.||It has a user-friendly interface.|
|It is a program for Apple devices.||It is a program for Windows.|
Moreover, one of the reasons why you need to convert Pages to Doc is because Word is very convenient. Aside from that, Word is more generally used in different educational and business environments. It is easily to edit, save, and share. On that note, let’s find out the best program which you can use to turn Pages into Word.
Tools to Convert Pages to Word
First, we have Pages. As mentioned above, Pages is a word processor which can be used on several Apple devices. It lets you create stunning documents using your Mac and save it as a Word doc. Aside from that, it can be stored on iCloud and then you can continue working from your iPad, iPhone and other supported devices. To fully understand how the program works, see the steps below.
- Launch the Pages on your Mac and open the file you wish to convert.
- Next, hit the “Choose File” button then “Export To”.
- After that, choose “Word” as a format of the file then hit “Next”.
- Enter the file name and location for the file.
- Lastly, click “Export” to save the changes.
Why We Recommend It: Users don’t need to install this program since it is a default tool on Mac.
Another way to convert Pages to Word is by using the iCloud. This is a cloud storage where documents, photos, music, videos, apps and a lot more are securely stored. Furthermore, it can help users save Pages to Word quickly. Also, this tool can be utilized in all supported browsers such as Safari, Chrome and many more. See the guide below on how to do this with iCloud.
- Simply open your favorite browser and visit the main site of the tool.
- Then, sign in to your Apple ID.
- Click “Pages” then choose a file that you want to convert and hit the “More” button then “Send a Copy”.
- Next, select the file format you want and wait until the file will be downloaded.
Why We Recommend It: It can be used in all supported browsers on your device.
An alternative solution is the program CloudConvert. This is an online tool which lets you convert Pages to Doc. Users are not required to install software on their computer or register on the tool to use it. Moreover, the uploaded files are secure and deleted after the conversion process is completed. Here are the simple steps on how to use this program.
- Go to your browser and visit the official site of the tool.
- From there, upload files from your computer clicking the “Select Files” button or upload from Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive box or add from URL.
- Once uploaded, hit the “Start Conversion” button.
- Once done, download the file to save it on your computer.
Why We Recommend It: Users can utilize it even without downloading anything.
Lastly, we have Aconvert. This is an alternative tool which can convert Pages to Word online. It has a simple and clean interface which is great, even for beginners. Apart from that, this program is compatible with all devices such as Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Follow the step-by-step procedure below on how to it’s done.
- Open your commonly used browser and visit the main page of the program.
- Then, click “Choose Files” button to upload the file you wish to convert.
- Next, make sure that the Target format is “DOC”.
- When you are done, hit “Convert Now” button and wait until the conversion will be completed.
- Once finished, save the file on your device.
Why We Recommend It: It can be utilized on all platforms.
As I have mentioned above, these tools presented are the best ways to convert Pages file to Word. All of them have different techniques on how to effectively convert Pages into Word. You can try them all and choose which one works best for you.