Keynote is a tool that lets you make a stunning presentation with its powerful features and effects using your Mac or iOS devices. However, there are some cases that you will present the Keynote file in a conference meeting and Mac and iOS devices are not available. In that kind of situation, you’ll need to convert Keynote to PPT in order to view the file on any platform. So, here are the most recommended ways that can help you with your problem.
Ways to Convert Keynote to PPT
First, we have iCloud. This is a cloud storage program which can turn Keynote to PPT. It lets you utilize the tool on any supported web browser using your device. Just make sure that you sign in to the iCloud account using the same Apple ID. Moreover, this tool comes with 5 GB iCloud storage limit. To fully know the process on how to convert key file to PPT with this program, see the steps given below.
- Open your favorite browser and visit iCloud’s site.
- Next, log in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an account, then create one.
- After that, hit the “Keynote” icon. Then, upload file that you wish to convert by clicking the little gear icon at the top of the Keynote screen.
- Once added, hit the “Wrench” icon and select “Download a Copy”.
- Then, choose “PowerPoint” as a format. The file then will be converted.
- It is convenient to use.
- Files stored in this cloud service are secure.
- It can only be used with the supported browsers and platforms.
Next tool to convert Keynote to PowerPoint online is the Aconvert.com. As its name implies, this a converter for several formats such as Keynote, PPT, TXT, WPS, XLS and so on. Furthermore, it can edit, extract text from the image and a lot more. On the other hand, while using the program, there are some annoying pop ups. To convert file with this tool, see the procedure below.
- Visit the official site of the program using the browser.
- Next, hit “Document” tab then “Choose Files” button to select a Keynote file that want to convert from the computer, URL, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Then, choose desired format for the output file.
- Hit the “Convert Now” button to save the changes.
- Once finished, save the file on your computer.
- It has an easy to use program interface.
- There are some annoying ads popping up to the page while using the tool.
Last on the list is Zamzar.com. This tool lets you convert Keynote to PowerPoint for free. By using the tool, users can convert files as easy as 1-2-3. In addition to that, users don’t need to sign up to use the program. Just make sure you have your internet and browser with you to utilize the tool. Apart from converting key file to PPT, this program is capable of converting from key file to other formats such as JPG, HTML, PNG, TIFF and other file formats. Here is the guide on how this tool works.
- On your commonly used browser, visit the main site of the program.
- Next, hit “Add Files..” button or click “Select Link” to upload file.
- Once uploaded, select output format to convert the Key file.
- Then click the “Convert” button to start the conversion.
- Lastly, hit “Download” to save the converted file.
- It can convert files quickly.
- Need to sign to experience the unlimited conversions.
To sum it up, these three tools presented above can aid you to convert Keynote to PowerPoint. All these solutions can be used for free. By using them, you can instantly convert Key file to PPT and present it to your audience.
Leave a Comment