Facebook is considered as one of the four biggest companies worldwide alongside with Apple, Google, and Amazon. Users can post multimedia such as texts, photos, as well as videos. However, just like in any situations, everything has a limitation to be followed. For example, to upload your video on Facebook, you have to make sure that its file size is less than 100MB. And the maximum file size you share via Workplace Chat is 25MB. Then how to upload a video that is larger than the limit on Facebook? Luckily, we have already had the tools that can help you compress video for Facebook. Check out these wonderful tools below.
Four tools to compress video for Facebook
Online Video Compressor
If you don’t want to download any program on your PC, you can use this online video compressor for Facebook. The tool has no limit to the file size, number of files and times you use. To compress a video, you just need to finish these simple steps.
- Go to visit the online service on your browser.
- Drag you video file on its interface to upload. Select the compression type as Size. Choose the output format and select the output resolution from the list. Click “Compress” button.
- Click “Download All” when it finishes processing your video. Upload the compressed video on Facebook.
This amazing file compression tool comes with lots of advantages compared to other video compressors. It takes up small space but has high compression rate and fast speed. It can compress multiple files at a time, supports a lot of video formats and many more. Try this tool and learn about how to compress video for Facebook through the procedure given below.
- Get the app on your PC by hitting the Download button below. Install and launch the tool after downloading it.
- Go to the “Compress Video” tab and click the “Add Video” to upload your video file.
- Once the upload is completed, adjust the resolution of the video from the output resolution tab, adjust the compression strength, and select the output format. Once finished, click the “Compress” button.
- You can now upload the compressed video on Facebook.
Uniconverter is one of the top video editing tools available online. This tool allows you to resize and convert videos from a certain format to the format you need such as AVI, WMV, MP4; Quicktime videos like M4V, MOV, QT; MPG, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MOD, ISO, IFO, BUP, SVCD, DV, AMV, DVR, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, FLV, AMR, and audio formats such as MP3, WMA, and M4R. With a very wide range of selection, you can convert and compress any videos by using this video compressor for Facebook. Check this tool by following the steps we shared for you below.
- Download and install the program on your computer.
- Upload your video by clicking the “Add Files” or just drag the video on the interface.
- Click the “Target” tab then select and adjust the video’s quality, size and resolution to fit the video on Facebook. Once done editing, click the “Convert All” button to process the video.
- Save the video file by clicking the “Download” button at the top of the interface. Upload the video from your local hard disk on Facebook.
Faasoft Video Compressor
For our last tool, we have Faasoft Video Compressor that can compress video for Facebook free. It supports a lot of video file formats such as MKV, FLV, F4V, SWF, 3GP, MP4, AMV, AVI, ASF, and many more. Moreover, it can also extract audio from videos, split audios, and boost volume. Undeniably, this tool is one of the best online video editors and compressors available for free. Here are the steps on how to use it.
- First is to download the application and have it installed on your PC.
- Click the “Add File” button to upload your video.
- Choose the action you want to do whether “Trim”, “Crop” or just directly adjust the video by clicking the “Settings” button to show the advanced settings menu. Adjust the video size, quality, and the audio quality. Click “Apply To All” to save the changes.
- Click the “Convert” button to start the compression process.
- Log in your Facebook account and upload the compressed video.
You can now compress video for Facebook super easily with these tools. By the way, if you want to compress other files such as PDFs and images, you may try ApowerCompress.
Leave a Comment