PDF is a common file type used by business persons in modern businesses. These are very helpful because they can be viewed, edited and saved to different devices and platforms. Compressing a PDF file is one of the many actions that can be made in a PDF file, making files much smaller and easier to carry around or send over the internet. Generally speaking, compression is a process through which we improve bytes and bits in order to reduce the whole file size and fits things better. To know more on how to compress PDF a file, here are the best three tools that you can use to compress a PDF file.
Apowersoft Online PDF editor is a tool that can be used to compress PDF files online. This tool can also be used to edit, create, converting and combine PDF files. With it, you can adjust graphics and images. Furthermore, it allows you to compress PDF file in a quick way. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily use this tool because it has a professional and friendly user interface. To get more information on how to use compress a PDF online using Apowersoft Online PDF editor, see steps below:
1. Visit Apowersoft Online PDF editor on your browser.
2. Click the “Edit Online” button and click “Create PDFs” to choose a PDF file on your computer.
3. Under the file section, select “Reduce File Size” to compress your PDF file and then save to your computer.
Soda PDF Anywhere
Soda PDF Anywhere is an application that is available on both desktop and online. The desktop application allows you to download the application and it can be used offline. Meanwhile, the online version allows you to access its features on any devices or web browsers. Soda PDF Anywhere can create a number of file formats, convert file types such as Word, HTML, Excel, images and many more. Furthermore, this tool can also compress the PDF file size. Here are the steps on how to compress a PDF file.
1. Go to its official website, select “Compress PDF”.
2. Click “CHOOSE FILE”, and then select what PDF file you want to compress.
3. Choose the quality of the document that you have compressed and download.
The last tool recommended is PhantomPDF Online. It enables you to convert, and create multiple file formats to PDF and vice versa. This tool offers various features, like comment, edit, organize, sign PDF files and more, to use. It has different types of languages so that users from many countries can use the program easily. To know more about how to compress a PDF file, read the guide below.
1. Go to PhantomPDF’s online official Website, Select the “Choose File” option and select what files you want to compress.
2. Under the “Home” section choose “Compress” and login to reduce your PDF file.
3. Then the file will be saved to your local drive.
As noted above, these are the tools that you may use to compress PDFs were mentioned. But these tools have some different features that you should learn more about to be able to choose the one best suited for you. Below is a chart of the advantages and disadvantages of the tools.
|Apowersoft PDF Online Editor||Soda PDF Anywhere||PhantomPDF Online|
|Document quality selection|