We all know that contact file is one of the most important data on our mobile phone. Whether it’s time to change to a new phone or to save the precious number book in case that we lost or accidently deleted it, we need a backup app. However, there are so many options when it comes to backing up contacts and some of them come with outrageously great features. If you are paying attention to your contact security, then you can’t miss this review. This article lists the best contact backup app for you.
Best Contact Backup App
Best iPhone Contacts Backup App
If you use iPhone, and you don’t want to use iTunes to backup contacts, then you can choose the best iPhone contacts backup app below to help you easily manage your contacts.
Contacts Sync for Google Gmail
Contacts Sync for Google Gmail is the iPhone contacts backup app which distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed. It enables you to sync your Gmail and iPhone contacts, and after syncing, your iPhone and Google contacts group will match each other.
- You can review each change before the sync actually begins.
- You can choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only.
- You need premium to unlock all of the features in the app, including the ability to sync an unlimited numbers of contacts.
ApowerManager is one of the best apps to backup iPhone or Android contacts. It also allows us to restore and view the backups. However, ApowerManager also offers a desktop version, which supports managing mobile phone data on computer. Therefore, we can easily export the contacts from phone backups.
- It has a beautiful UI.
- It has various functions, including backing up and restoring mobile phones and transferring data between mobile devices and computers.
- It supports reviewing and extracting the backups.
- You need to install a desktop version to build the connection between mobile phones and computers.
Easy Backup is one of the best iPhone contacts backup apps. It allows you to back up your contacts with one tap and restore the contacts from any iOS device. Aside from backing up and restoring contacts, Easy Backup supports detecting your contacts list to find the duplicate contacts. And you can choose to remove the contacts or merge the duplicate contacts.
- You can export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, Excel or Email.
- You can delete duplicate contacts or delete contacts that are missing some important information.
- You need pay to restore the backups.
My Contacts Backup
My Contacts Backup is a professional iPhone contacts backup app. This app is fast and easy to use. You can back up your contacts with a single touch and then restore the data by sampling opening the backed up file in your Mail app. If you want to save your contacts to your computer, you can just send the data to yourself via email.
- You don’t need to install a desktop version or create an account for it.
- You can easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
- VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
Best Contact Backup App for Android
Here we picked up top 3 contact backup apps for your reference.
Helium – App Sync and Backup
Helium is one of the best Android backup apps. It allows Android users to back up apps and data to SD card or the cloud service. Helium doesn’t require root when you back up your data, but you will only restore the backed up data to a rooted device. Before getting start, you need to install a desktop version and connect your mobile phone to your computer.
- You can back up contacts to SD card or the cloud service.
- It requires to install PC version to connect, though the backup is stored locally.
- It requires premium for the restore.
Super Backup & Restore
Super Backup & Restore is another contact backup app for Android. It allows you to back up contact, messages, applications, call logs, bookmarks to your Google Drive, SD card, and Gmail. In addition, this app enables you to backup contacts, restore contacts, view backup files and send the backup files to the cloud service.
- You can choose to backup contacts, messages, bookmarks, call logs and calendar.
- You can backup & restore contacts, and you can view the backups.
- You can choose to back up the data to your SD card or Gmail.
- Ads are numerous and annoying.
My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App
My Contacts is a professional connect backup app for Android. It can help you backup, restore and transfer your precious contacts from one phone to another. Instead of installing a desktop version, you can just go to its web page to receive and manage the backed up contacts.
- It’s friendly and easy to use.
- You can choose to back up the data to SD card, Gmail or Google Drive.
- It requires signing in to use.
Above is the list of the best contact backup app for Android and for iPhone. All of them have their own features, which may meet your requirements. However, among all the mentioned apps, ApowerManager and Easy Backup support both Android and iPhone and they are more useful than other apps.