Books give knowledge to readers in the form of text and images. There are many different genres, such as Historical Fiction, Literary Fiction, Fantasy, Comics, and a lot more. In this era, there are still more than a few community members who love to read books of various different genres. Dig deep into this article if you’re a book manufacturer who wants to attract all the bookworms out there. Here, we will show the simplest ways on how to make a book trailer using the most beneficial online tools. Read below to check out three awesome tools written below.
Make a Book Trailer for Your Book Promotion
First, we have LightMV. This is a powerful online video editing tool that you can utilize to create a book trailer using photos and clips. One good thing with this tool is it enables you to produce video content for different purposes with its pre-made templates. Besides that, it has a user-friendly interface that enables even first-time users to customize videos like a pro. Furthermore, you can enhance the videos by adding text, a personalized logo, and background music. Lastly, you can save the video in Full HD quality and share to Facebook and Twitter directly. See the steps below to get started using this excellent book trailer maker.
- First, go to the official website of the tool using any web browser on your computer. Then, click the “Get Started” button to access all the available templates.
- Second, choose your desired template to proceed to its video editing function.
- Third, click the “+” icon to upload the photos and videos you want to include in the book trailer. After uploading files, click the “Edit” button to insert text on the uploaded files.
- Fourth, click the “Change Music” button and select the “Add music” button to upload your preferred background music.
- Fifth, click the “Produce” button below to render the video and click the “Download” once it’s done to save it. And that is the easiest way to make a book trailer with this book trailer creator.
Use Fastreel by Movavi
Second, we have Fastreel by Movavi. This online video editing tool offers multiple functions that you can use to enhance the video. Besides that, this tool can make a slideshow presentation and compress the video’s file size. Not to mention, this tool also provides templates for advertisements, intros, outros, birthdays, tutorials, memorials, social media, and more. In addition, this offers royalty-free audio clips that you can use as background music for your book trailer video. After editing the video with this tool, it lets you publish the video to YouTube directly. Follow the steps written down below on how to create a book trailer with this tool.
- To get started, launch a web browser to visit its official website.
- Next, click the “Use Online Templates” button to select your preferred templates for your book trailer.
- From here, click the “+” icon to add the scene to your video. Then, customize the “Text” box to insert text on the scene.
- After that, go the “Add Music” to add background music to the video.
- Once done customizing the video, click the “Download” button to save the file on your computer.
Lastly, we have FlexClip. It’s a simple, yet reliable online video maker that can turn simple multimedia files like photos into an awesome video. When you start, you can select from between the “Create by Templates” or “Start From Scratch” options. Moreover, it has a large collection of animated elements that you can use to level up your video. Aside from that, you can upload any of its royalty-free stock videos, photos, and music from its media library. Read down below to see the steps on how to make a book trailer for students using FlexClip.
- Open a web browser to visit the official website of the tool. Then, click the “Login” button to log-in using your Facebook or Gmail account.
- After logging in, click the “Create by Templates” button and click the “Customize” button after selecting the template to start editing the video.
- Here, click the “+” icon to upload the photos and videos you want to include in the trailer.
- Next, go to the left part of the screen to insert text, icon, shapes, background music, and watermark.
- Lastly, hit the “Export Video” button to select your preferred quality and click the “Next” button to successfully save it on your computer.
To sum it up, these are the simplest ways to learn how to make a book trailer video using the tools mentioned above. Although all these tools are great, LightMV stands out because this online tool has a mobile and desktop version for Android, iOS, and Windows computers. In addition, its professionally-made video templates can help you to make trailer videos in just a few simple steps. For more suggestions, feel free to comment down below.
Leave a Comment