3 Best Apps on How to Upload Sounds to Tik Tok on Mobile
Inshot is a very easy-to-use video editing app for Android users. This app offers lots of features that you can choose from when polishing your video. It supports vertical ratio aspect for Tik Tok video, which is 9:16. Additionally, it lets you add music, text, video stickers, adjust video speed, and many more. But the best part is it allows you to share your video to your favorite social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and many more. To upload sounds to Tik Tok with Inshot, follow the steps below.
- Install the app from the Google Play Store and open it afterwards.
- Tap on the “Video” button and select a video in your Gallery. Then, tap the “Check” icon.
- To choose the aspect ratio, tap the “Crop” icon then choose 9:16 ratio. Then, tap the “Check” icon.
- Next, tap the “Music” button to select music. Once done, tap the “Use” button and drag it to the beginning of the video.
- Then, tap the “Check” button and choose the quality to save your video as it is.
If you want an alternative tool with the purpose of uploading music to Tik-Tok video on your mobile, try VivaVideo. It is a professional video-editing app for Android and iOS devices. It is also compatible with the square format, which will not add black bars around your video. With its amazing functions, you will be able to transform your clips with filters, stickers, texts, music, and so on. Here is a quick guide that helps you learn how to upload music to Tik Tok.
- Install the app from the App Store and open it afterwards.
- Tap the “Video” button and select a video from your camera roll.
- After selecting the video, tap the “Next” button to start editing your video for Tik Tok with the built-in tools.
- Once done, choose the “Music” > “Add” buttons to upload music.
- Next, tap the “Check” icon and you can now save/upload your video by choosing the “Save/Upload” button.
BeeCut is one of the more amazing video editors that can be used for both Android and iOS users. It supports multiple video aspect ratios, such as 9:16, 1:1, 16:9, 4:3, and 3:4. It offers cool editing functions that you can use when creating your Tik-Tok videos, including cutting, adding special FX, filters, background music, transition effects, texts and many others. As a completely free video editor app, not only can you upload your own original sounds to Tik-Tok, but also create a great Tik-Tok video with high quality. It is easy to use so even amateurs can get used to it promptly. Here’s how to upload sound to Tik-Tok:
- Install the app on your Google Play Store.
- Open the app, tap the yellow-scissor icon to go to your camera roll or photo gallery, then choose the “Next step” tab and select the aspect ratio, then tap the “Confirm” button. Choose 9:16 ratio for your Tik-Tok video.
- Add music by tapping on the “Music” icon, then tap the “Use” button to add it into your video.
- Once done, you can go to edit your video if you want.
- After that, choose the “Export” button to save to your photo gallery.
- Install the app on your App Store and open afterwards.
- Once done, tap the yellow-scissor icon in the interface to go to camera roll or photo gallery, and then select your video.
- Then, hit “Next Step” > “Confirm” to confirm that the aspect ratio 9:16 is what you want to use.
- Next, choose the “Music” icon to upload music to your video.
- Tap the “Export” button to save your video on our camera roll.
With the above three methods, you can upload music to Tik-Tok video clips easily right from your mobile device. Personally, I like BeeCut the most because it’s free, easy to use and compatible with Android and iOS devices. Let us know what you think in the comments section below.