Best 4 Methods to Remove Watermark from TikTok
Remove & Add Watermark (Android)
As the name indicates, Remove & Add Watermark is an app for Android users to remove and add watermark to videos with just a few clicks. You can easily use it to remove TikTok watermark by selecting the watermark area with its lasso or rectangle selection tool and then the app will replace the area with the surrounding pixels. Besides that, there is also a cropping tool to crop out the watermark or logo from the edge of the video.
- Go to the Google Play, then download and install the app.
- Choose “Select Video” > “Remove Logo” and choose the TikTok video that you will use on the app.
- Then, move the rectangular box on the TikTok watermark.
- Once done, hit “Save” and then click the check mark icon.
Video Eraser (iOS)
Video Eraser is simple app mainly designed for iOS users in order to remove logo, watermark and unwanted objects in the video. Though it doesn’t include other powerful functions, it allows users to easily remove watermark from TikTok video. Video Eraser currently supports limited video formats like mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp. In the future it will add support for more.
- Get the app from the App Store on your iOS device.
- After that, open it. From the interface, tap the “More” icon > “Crop video to remove watermark” and choose the TikTok video that you want to process from your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, choose the aspect ratio for the TikTok video and select the watermark in the video excluding the watermark.
- Once done, tap the export icon to start erasing the watermark from your video.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover (Desktop)
If you want to know how to remove TikTok watermark on your computer, Apowersoft Watermark Remover is highly recommended. This tool is able to help you remove watermarks from videos in batch, which is very timesaving for people who have lots of files to process.
In addition to that, the best part of it is that it allows people to remove watermarks from certain parts of videos without degrading the quality. During the editing process, you can preview the final effect in real-time.
- Download and install it on your computer.
- Open the software and click the “Video watermarks” tab, then click the plus sign icon to import the TikTok video that you need.
- After that, hit “Marker Tool” to add the selection box over the TikTok watermark.
- Next, hit “Convert”, then a window will pop out when conversion finished.
Last but not least we recommend is an online service called Kapwing, a free online video editor that is able to crop out the watermark from TikTok. It is fully compatible with the TikTok square format so that your output file will never be stretched. And apart from removing watermarks, you can trim and adjust the speed of your video, which is really helpful to get the part that you want. Let’s learn how to remove TikTok watermark with Kapwing.
- Visit its official website on your browser.
- From its interface, scroll down and click “Watermark Video” > “Get started” > “Click to upload” to import the video that you need.
- Select the “Crop” button and crop your TikTok video without including the watermark.
- Lastly, hit the “Done cropping” > “Publish” button for your video to be processed.
Now you know the different tools that can help you remove Tik Tok logo from your videos. Just choose the one that is suitable for you to get started. Or you can also share your favorite apps in the comment section below to help other people.