Best 4 Tools to Remove Watermark from TikTok
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
If you are looking for a reliable tool that allows you to remove TikTok watermark, then Apowersoft Watermark Remover is the best option for you. You can use its app version for Android device that is totally simple and effective for removing TikTok watermark. Aside from that, this app will identify the link you copied from the TikTok app instantly and in just a few clicks, the watermark in your video will disappear. Furthermore, it enables users to remove different kinds of watermarks in any videos aside from TikTok watermark.
It’s worth saying that the desktop version is also composed of video watermark remover tool that can help to remove unwanted things from any video. Follow the steps below to learn how to remove TikTok watermark using the app version.
- Click the “Download” button below to install the app into your device.
- Once installed, tap the “TikTok Downloader” button to proceed into the editing section.
- From there, the link will automatically be inserted in the input field. Or, you can manually add the link in the input field.
- After that, tap the “Extract” button to check the TikTok video on the interface.
- Finally, save it by clicking the “Save” button, and it will automatically save it on your Gallery.
Remove & Add Watermark (Android)
As the name indicates, Remove & Add Watermark is an app for Android users to add and remove watermark from videos with just a few clicks. You can easily use it to remove TikTok watermark by selecting the watermark area with its lasso or rectangle selection tool and then the app will replace the area with the surrounding pixels. Besides that, there is also a cropping tool to crop out the watermark or logo from the edge of the video.
- Go to the Google Play, then download and install the app.
- Choose “Select Video” > “Remove Logo” and choose the TikTok video that you will use on the app.
- Then, move the rectangular box on the TikTok watermark.
- Once done, hit “Save” and then click the check mark icon.
Video Eraser (iOS)
Video Eraser is a simple app mainly designed for iOS users in order to remove logo, watermark, and unwanted objects in the video. Though it doesn’t include other powerful functions, it allows users to easily remove watermark from TikTok video. Video Eraser currently supports limited video formats like mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp. In the future, it will add support for more.
- Get the app from the App Store on your iOS device.
- After that, open it. From the interface, tap the “More” icon > “Crop video to remove watermark” and choose the TikTok video that you want to process from your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, choose the aspect ratio for the TikTok video and select the watermark in the video excluding the watermark.
- Once done, tap the export icon to start erasing the watermark from your video.
Last but not least we recommend is an online service called Kapwing, a free online video editor that is able to crop out the watermark from TikTok. It is fully compatible with the TikTok square format so that your output file will never be stretched. And apart from removing watermarks, you can trim and adjust the speed of your video, which is really helpful to get the part that you want. Let’s learn how to remove TikTok watermark with Kapwing.
- Visit its official website on your browser.
- From its interface, scroll down and click “Watermark Video” > “Get started” > “Click to upload” to import the video that you need.
- Select the “Crop” button and crop your TikTok video without including the watermark.
- Lastly, hit the “Done cropping” > “Publish” button for your video to be processed.
Now you know the different tools that can help you remove TikTok watermark. Just choose the one that is suitable for you to get started. Or you can also share your favorite apps in the comment section below to help other people.