A lot of video editing software can be found on the internet today. Aside from that, online video editors can also use to edit videos for free. In that way, users don’t need to install software on their computer or device to make a stunning video. On that note, this article will introduce the best tools to edit videos online. So, here they are:
Best Online Video Editors
BeeCut Online Video Editor
First on our list is the BeeCut Online Video Editor. This is a handy and powerful online video editor that offers several video editing functions such as merge video, trim video, rotate video, speech to text, remove the watermark, split video, and a lot more. Moreover, users can utilize this tool for free on any browser from your computer or mobile device. As matter of fact, you don’t have to worry about your private information since it is deleted once you close the site. To fully understand how this tool works, check the guide below.
- Go to your favorite browser and visit the official page of the tool.
- From here, choose the function that you want to use. Here, we use “Split Video”.
- Then, click the “+” icon to upload the video or just drag the file to the tool.
- When the file is uploaded, select the parts that you wish to split and hit the “Select Parts” button.
- Lastly, save the video by clicking the “Download” button.
- It is very easy to use.
- It can be used anytime and anywhere.
- It doesn’t offer filters and other video effects.
Other Online Video Editors
WeVideo is another online video editor that allows you to create videos easily. It comes with built-in stock media that you can use such as videos, images, and soundtracks. Moreover, users can create a story and share it on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media sites. On the other hand, a new user needs to sign up with the tool before it can be used.
- It is fast and flexible online tool.
- It needs to sign it up or log on the tool.
An alternative online video editor is the Clipchamp. This a video editor that can help you create a great video using its video editing functions. It lets users trim, split, flip, crop, rotate, add images audio, text and filters, and a lot more. In addition to that, it allows you to edit videos in all common browsers on any device.
- It can be used by a newbie.
- Its free version is limited in exporting video resolution.
Animoto is one of the easiest online video editors that you can have. By using it, users can be able to create any type of video that you can use for business, education, and even for personal use. What’s good about this tool is that it supports drag and drop function wherein users can be able to make their own video in just minutes.
- It has a user friendly interface.
- It has watermark appears on its free version.
Clideo is another online video editor that can be used for free. This tool offers presets that you can use for your Instagram, Facebook, YouTube account, and so on. Moreover, this program can work with different types of videos, images, and audio formats. Besides, users can merge, cut, compress, resize, crop, mute, and so on.
- It supports various file formats.
- Exported videos can be pixelated.
The last program on our list is the Kizoa. This online video editor can help you create a stunning video without having any trouble. Furthermore, it enables you to customize your video by adding motion text, special effects, GIFs, and a lot more.
- It can render full HD video.
- Its full HD video is available for premium account only.
As shown above, those are the most recommended online video editors that you have whenever you are creating a video. All of them are able to make a video on your browser without installing any software on your device. But, since these are web-based tools, your device must be connected to stable internet. On the other hand, if you want to edit a video even without an internet connection, try BeeCut.