I’m making a family video from several recorded footages. When re-arranging the clips, I want to speed up some parts which are mute and comparatively too long and speed up other warm clips. But I don’t know how to change the speed. Can anyone advise a good video speed changer? Thanks in advance for any helps.
Tools for Changing Video Speed
You can adjust the video speed with two programs. The first is an online app, the second is the special video editor which needs to be installed.
Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter
If you want a free video speed changer without forced requirements to download and install the program, you can choose the web-based application, Free Online Video Converter. It suits the people who need instant, simple and direct solution as you are able to utilize it the moment you open the website. It allows you to speed up or slow down the video through accessible options. Moreover, except change playback speed, it enables you to do some basic editing such as merge multiple footages into one, trim and watermark videos as well as many others.
The process is easy for you to manipulate after have a browse of the interface. Here let’s go on with the step by step guides.
- Visit the website of Free Online Video Converter.
- Click “Browse” button to add a video.
- Enable Java, as the applet needs accessible permission.
- Select an output format.
- Under the “Advanced Settings”， choose available options through “Fast and slow-motion”.
- Click “Convert” to change the property of the video.
- Wait a while and then it presents a new video, with speed changes.
Windows Movie Maker
Movie Maker is an easy to use program that you can change video speed by checking the following steps.
- Google movie maker, find the official site and then download and install it.
- Launch Movie Maker after installation.
- Click the largest blank box to import target video.
- Back to the top menu bar and then choose “Edit” tab.
- Select “Speed” and then go through the relevant options.
- On the top left corner, click on the drop-down menu and choose “Save movie”.
- Select a target format and save the video to PC.