5 Tools to Change Picture Background Color
|Features||Apowersoft Background Eraser||Pixelmator||FotoFlexer||FaceTune2||Automatic Background Changer|
|Free||Three free trials|
|Automatic background removal|
|Offer buitl-in backdrop colors|
|Provides Keep and Removal Tool|
Apowersoft Background Eraser
The first method to change a photo background is Apowersoft Background Eraser. It is a desktop program that you can use to change your background photo into a plain color. It has tons of awesome plain colors that can be used in any photos once you upload your photo or process it on the software.
What’s more, this program is an intuitive and user-friendly program that is definitely suited for beginners who are not that into photo editing. This will automatically make your background transparent and then you can choose a color or background for your photo. Follow the steps given below on how to use it to change background color of photo
- Download and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
- Once done, open the program then tap the “Portrait recognition” or “Others recognition” to upload a photo you want to edit.
- Next, click the “Change background” option so you can click the “Color” tab to choose the color you want to use for your background.
- Then finally tap the “Save” icon to instantly save it on your computer.
An intuitive and smooth image editor that enables you to change picture background color is also important when it comes to photo editing. A perfect example is for Mac users is Pixelmator because of the beauty it offers your creation. With the help of its essential tools, including brushes, magic wand, objects, text, gradients, and fills.
You can create stunning photos and might easily change the color of your background image. Indeed, it is an excellent image editor that provides a gorgeous interface. Pixelmator provides almost awesome much all the effects and filters you need.
- Install the program on your computer, then upload a photo you want to edit.
- Once importing your photo into the program you can use the “Magic Wand” tool.
- After that, click and hold on the tool where the background is, and move the cursor to increase/decrease the tolerance. Make sure the tolerance is right, and covers the whole of the background, but not impacting the picture.
- Once the background/area you want is selected, select the “Paint Bucker” tool. Then select the color that you want from the swatches.
Having an online editor to change background color of photo is also essential and a time saver. FotoFlexer is a good example of that. Its main function is to assist with basic color correction. This solution is another option that is perfectly suited for beginners. The faster your internet speed, the more smoothly FotoFlexer works.
What’s more, the interface is noticeably self-explanatory which means it does not require knowledge of photo editing. Also, you have to be vigilant when you use the features to accomplish a stunning effect for your image. In order to change the background color of your image, refer to the steps below.
- Visit the official page to start editing.
- Tap the “Open photo” to import the image you need to edit.
- After that, from the lower interface, tap the “Draw” feature to highlight the background of your image then choose the color you prefer.
- If you already good with the result, tap the “Apply” button.
- Finally, hit the “Save” tab to save your edited photo.
A mobile app is the best option if you are into handy tools. FaceTune is a popular mobile application that lets you change picture background color seamlessly. It is a great solution developed for iOS to edit the photo, change its background, and apply stunning new effects, as well as filters. It lets you retouch the photos, adding an element of real art to your photos. No doubt, millions of people gave it a high rating and the best reviews about it.
However, the only drawback is that you are not able to save your edited photo once you use the backdrop feature because it requires payment first. If you want to learn how to replace your background with a solid color, take the time to read the steps below.
- Go to your App Store and install the app.
- Open the app and tap the “Gallery” icon to import the photo you need to edit.
- To start, hit the “Paint” icon and “Backdrop” option, then choose your desired color for your background.
- Once done, on the upper right corner interface, tap the “Save” icon to save the image into your Camera roll.
Automatic Background Changer
Automatic Background Changer is the last solution that allows you to change background color of photo. Android users can easily take advantage of the functions it offers to create an awesome photo. In just a few steps you can perfectly complete what you need for your photo. Just refer to the steps below.
- Install the app from your Google Play Store.
- Upload a photo that you want to change the background color.
- From there, the background will automatically remove.
- Next, tap the “Gallery” icon to choose the color background for your photo.
- Then hit the “Save” button to save the edited photo instantly.
There you have efficient tools to help you change picture background color. All of them are absolutely free and useful. Furthermore, if you haven’t noticed, Apowersoft Background Eraser is the only method that offers simple tools and has tons of plain colors.