Creating photography with blurry backgrounds is also a work of art. It emphasizes the subject and can have that dreamy effect that can relax the eyes of the viewers. Some effective tools will help you on how to blur the background of a photo that can be done in just a few simple steps.
There are many reasons why having a blurred photo background is an important tool in the photography world. It will give your subject the spotlight that it needs wherein it became prominent within the photography composition. Also, you can easily understand the art of the photo by just simply focusing on the subject with the help of blurred background. With these three tools, you can easily accomplish this task in just a minute.
3 Tools to Help You on How to Blur the Background of a Picture
Snapseed is an Android and iOS app that can directly blur the background of your photo with the help of its Lens Blur tool. It has a simple interface that you can navigate easily. You just need to adjust the following supporting features of the tool such as the blur strength, transition, and vignette strength. Then, after that, you can directly share your edited blur photo on different social media sites. Indeed, using Snapseed is ideal for photographic portraits.
Follow these steps on how to blur background in photo
- Download and install the app from play store or app store.
- Tap the plus sign icon to upload the photo that you need.
- Under “Tool” choose “Lens Blur” to manually adjust the part that you want to blur.
- Once done, hit “Export” to save your work.
Highlight the subject of your photo by making the background blurry, with the help of Fotor. With its powerful image processing technology, it can produce a beautiful blur effect without the help of professionals. And because Fotor is already a well-known photo editor which will help you on how to blur the background of a picture. It will definitely give you a satisfying result with its Lens Flare effect.
Simple guide to make your photo background blur with Fotor
- Go to the official site of the tool.
- Click the “Blur Background Now”, then upload photo by clicking the “Upload a Photo” button.
- Choose “Effect” then look for “Lens Flare” and manually highlight the background.
- Once satisfied with the result, hit the “Export” icon.
GIMP will be the last tool on this list. This multi-platform program has a lot to offer in photo editing and one of its abilities is to show you how to blur the background of a photo. It has a blur/ sharpen tool that will give you the freedom to highlight the background of the photo. Just like the other tools in this list, GIMP doesn’t require any photo editing skills.
Follow these simple steps
- Get the program on its official site to download and install it on your computer.
- Drag the photo on the program’s interface.
- Then, select the blur tool to manually highlight the background.
- Finally, keep your work by clicking the “Save” option.
Thanks to all these tools because you don’t need to exert a lot of time and effort. Each of these tools will guide you on how to blur the background in photos in different ways. It’s just up to you which tool you will use. If this feature is really useful for you, it will be available on Apowersoft Background Eraser in the future.Download