4 Efficient Methods to Add White Background to Photo
To give you heads up to choose the best one, you can refer to the table below to have your choice directly.
|Features||Fotor||Apowersoft Background Eraser||Background Eraser: Transparent & White Background||Superimpose|
|Free||With watermark||Three free trials|
|Automatic background removal|
If you want a straightforward way to add white background to photo without any software installation, check out Fotor. Basically, it is an online service that allows you to clear the background in just a few clicks. It can also help you easily change the background color for your photo. It does not require you to have computer skills. The interface is so intuitive and the features are self-explanatory. Just make sure you have an internet connection to get started. Below are the simple steps that you can follow to add white background to image.
- Open the official website in the browser and click the “Open” option to import one of your photos.
- Once done, hit the Magic Clipper option to use “retain brush” and “removal brush”.
- Next, place the retain brush from the object or area you would want to keep and use remove brush on the areas you want to remove.
- Then hit the “Apply” button.
- Finally, click the “Save” icon to save your edited photo on your computer.
Apowersoft Background Eraser
Apowersoft Background Eraser is another user-friendly third-party software that lets you add white background to photo effortlessly. It will save you time and effort because it can automatically convert photo background to be transparent. As for changing a new backdrop, it also offers colors and built-in templates that can be easily applied for your picture. With a few clicks, you can change your photo background into the color white. Instead of using a selection or lasso marker like most software, this software provides an automatic removal feature and you can swap with awesome colors.
Aside from that, it will increase your creativity when it comes to photo editing once you start using it. It provides tons of different designs and colors that can be used for different purposes, such as marketing, e-commerce, media, developers, and others. Follow the steps given below to learn more about how to add white background to photo with it.
- Download and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
- Launch the software and set up a free account to enjoy the free trial that can be used up to three times.
- After that, choose from the “Portrait recognition” or “Other recognition” based on the picture that you’ll edit, and then hit the “Plus” icon to import photo from your local disk.
- In the preview section, you will see your photo processed with a transparency effect. Then, click the “Change background” option to go straight from the color section to choose color white.
- If you are satisfied already, tap the “Save” button on the upper right corner interface to save it on your computer.
Auto Background Changer & Background Eraser
If you prefer to use a mobile app to add white background to photo, try to install Background Eraser: Transparent & White Background. This is a simple app that can be installed from Google Play Store for free. The good thing about this app is it has a white background that you can easily apply once your image background already has been removed. Also, it provides a custom selection tool that you can use to remove and replace the background with another color or image. Here’s the guide you can follow.
- Install the app on your Google Play Store and open it afterward.
- Tap the “Gallery” icon to import photo you want to edit and then crop if needed.
- Next, remove the area of your background to make it transparent or disappear from your image.
- Once done, tap “Check” icon twice on the upper right corner and then choose the white color to replace your transparent background.
- Finally, save the edited image into your photo gallery by clicking “Save” icon.
Background Eraser: superimpose
Another mobile app to add white background to photo for iOS users is Background Eraser: superimpose. This user-friendly app not only helps you remove the background of your photos, but also you can apply different colors. And rest assured, the whole process is very easy. Just refer to the easy guide below to learn how to add white background to photo on iPhone or iPad.
- Get the app from App Store.
- Import photo you want to edit and use the “Erase” function to place the area you want to remove. It will then be automatically removed.
- Next, tap the “Background” option, and choose “Colors” to select white color for your image.
- Then save the changes by clicking the “Save” icon on the interface.
There are many tools available that can help you to add white background to image. But many of them have a long learning curve or are not free. So check out one that we mentioned above and get started now!