Whether you are a makeup blogger who is looking for a way to protect your makeup pictures or a photographer who wants to imprint their own signature, the best way to protect your rights to those images is by watermarking them. Follow the tips below to add watermark to photo. Remember, if the watermark is too small, it can be easily be cropped or edited out. And if the watermark is too large, it will destroy the appearance.
How to add watermark to photos online
Water Marquee is an online application that you can use to put watermark on your photos quickly and easy. You don’t need to download and install anything – you can use Water Marquee right on your web browser. It has a simple user-interface so that you can easily change the color, location, and, font of your watermark to get your preferred effect for your picture. To learn more about how to add watermark to image with it, refer to the steps below.
- Go to the official website then click “Select Photos to Watermark”.
- Choose an image to upload that you want to use.
- Edit your image by clicking the “Add Text”, “Add logo” button at the bottom of the interface.
- Once done, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the interface to save the watermarked photo to your computer.
Watermark.ws is another online photo watermark application that allows you to add watermark to photo. This site requires an account before you can use it. Using this program, you cannot merely add logo, text over the image, but you can also add style to the text, crop/rotate/resize/compress the image. Additionally, this tool has an easy drag-and-drop feature which simplifies the whole process. Let’s get started on solving your problem of how to put watermark on photo using this tool.
- Open the website, then click the “Enter” button.
- Go to the “Add files” section then select an image that you want to import.
- Edit your image by clicking the tools at the bottom of the interface.
- Once you have finished editing, click the “Finish” button.
- Click the “Download” button to save the image with a watermark or the “Export” button to share it to your social media.
Another tool that you can use to add watermark to image is called uMark Online. This program has a plain and intuitive user interface that even beginners can use without difficulty. Umark supports various image formats and allows you to convert your image to different formats. One of the best feature it has is that you can adjust the transparency of the fonts of the text watermark. Here is a guide on how to add watermark in image with this program.
- Visit the official website.
- Click the “Choose file” button then upload an image that you want to add watermark to.
- Edit your watermark text with the built-in tools.
- After that, right click on the image and select “Save the image”.
How to add watermark to photo on your mobile
iOS app – Watermark Photo
Watermark Photo is an iOS app that enables you to add watermarks on your image from the comfort of your iDevice. It contains several font types for the watermark. It is ads-free. You can use it to conveniently add unique logos, signatures, and copyright icons to your picture.
- Get the app from the App Store.
- After that, launch it on your iPhone/iPad.
- Select “Watermark Your Photo” then import the photo that you want to add a watermark to.
- Edit the photo by adding text, stickers, filters and signatures.
- Once done, click the “Save” button to export picture to your camera roll.
Android app- Salt
Salt is an easy to use app which allows Android users to add watermark to image. Using it, you can add text watermarks to your images. This app has an easy to use interface, in which you can drag the logo or text over the image.
- Go to the Google Play Store to install it on your smartphone.
- Open it, choose a photo from the gallery, then add logo or text on the image.
- After that, click the “Save” button to save it to your phone.
These are the best tools to add watermark to photo on a variety of platforms. We picked them because, after a series of test and comparison, they are the best tools to use. Tell us below which one you like to use and which features impress most!
Leave a Comment