Thank you for using Apowersoft Screen Recorder on Mac! In order to record sound on Mac successfully, you need to install Apowersoft Virtual Sound Card, that is Apowersoft Audio Device.
For more details, you can check the steps below.
1. Download and install Apowersoft Audio Device here.
2. Click “Continue” to go on the installation.
3. Read the Software License Agreement, select an installation language, and press “Continue”.
4. Press “Agree” on the pop-up notifictaion.
5. Select a disk to install the app, and press “Continue”.
6. Check the installation information and press “Install”.
7. On the pop-up window, enter your password to allow the installation, and then click “Install Software”.
8. Afterwards, Apowersoft Audio Device will be installed successfully! Congratuations!
Now you can go back to Apowersoft Screen Recorder and record audio along with your Mac screen.
- Check and make sure the audio input and output devices are available devices on your Mac.
- Don’t change the audio input/output device in System Preference during the recording process, or the sound will get lost.
- If you have changed audio device after you open the Apowersoft Screen Recorder app, we sincerely suggest you restart the program in order to capture sound successfully.