Video Converter Studio is an all-in-one video processing program compatible with Windows and Mac both. It cannot only help you convert videos between different formats, but also gives you a great way to edit videos, make slideshows, create split screen videos and record videos. Here is a guide on how to download and install it to your computer. We take the Windows version as an example.
How to Download and Install Video Converter Studio
Click the button below to download the program directly.
Note: Some users who are using Google Chrome may see the pop-up like below while downloading the program. Please click “Keep” to go on downloading the program. Or some virus programs might report the error mistakenly. Close the virus programs and then you can continue to download the program. Our program doesn’t contain any virus and is totally safe to use. Please don’t worry about it.
1. After downloading the program, go to find it from the directory or the download list on your browser, double click it to install.
2. Choose the language of program’s interface after opening the package and click “OK”.
3. Click “Next”, read the license agreement carefully, check “I accept the agreement”, and click “Next>”.
4. You can see the size of the program and the required space for saving it. Click “Browse…” to choose a folder for installing it. Click “Next>” when you are done.
5. Check the additional tasks and enable the “Additional icons” based on your needs, then click “Next>”.
6. Re-check the destination location and additional tasks. If you need to change them, please click “Back”. If not, click “Install” to start installing it.
7. Click “Finish” when it finishes installing on your computer. You can now start converting your files between different formats and resolutions.