Apowersoft PDF Converter is a versatile PDF tool to help you easily process PDF documents for work and study. This program is available on Windows, Mac and Android devices. With it, you can convert, merge, split, unlock, protect, compress, and OCR PDF. Now, follow the guide below to download and install this program on your device.
How to Download and Install Apowersoft PDF Converter
Click the button below to download the program.
Note: For desktop users, you may receive a warning saying that the file may harm your computer. If you encounter this, don’t worry! Just click “Keep” and then start the installation.
- Double click the .exe file to start the setup.
- Select a language and click the “OK” button.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Choose “I accept the agreement” and then hit “Next”.
- Select where you want to install the PDF converter and then click the “Next” button.
- Set the additional shortcuts options, hit “Next” and then “Install” to begin to install the program.
- Once done, you will see a window telling you the setup completes and you can click “Finish” to exit.
- Double click the .pkg file. You will see the installer interface, click “Continue”.
- Choose your language and then continue to the next step.
- You will see a notification asking you to agree the terms, choose “Agree”.
- After that you need to choose the installation location, and then click “Install”.
- Enter the password to start installation.
- When the installation completes, you will see a notification and then you can click “Close” and then start using Apowersoft PDF Converter.
For Android users, when you tap the download button, you will jump to Google Play Store. Just hit “INSTALL” to get the program. After it finishes the installation, you can press “OPEN” to start using the app.
If you encounter any problem while downloading and installing Apowersoft PDF Converter, feel free to take a screenshot of where you have trouble and send an email to email@example.com. We will look into the issue and help you.