Solutions to iPhone Cannot Connect to ApowerMirrorViews : 57616 Replies : 26 Likes : 0 2017-12-26 00:59 #1
Many iPhone users want to find the solution: iPhone cannot connect to ApowerMirror via WiFi. Here is the detailed guide for your reference.
Please update your program to the latest version before checking the following things:
1. If you cannot see the “Trust” pop-up or connection timed out, please restart your software, phone and computer.
2. Turn off software on the computer that requires the USB service, such as a phone manager or Android emulator.
1. Make sure your phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Restart your computer, mobile phone, ApowerMirror desktop program and the router, and then try again.
3. Check if you are using the campus network. The campus network is complicated because of the network segment and IP address.
4. Open ApowerMirror on your computer, go to “Settings” > “Privacy settings” and check if “AirPlay” is enabled.
5. If you are using a public or company WiFi. The router of your company has turned on “AP Isolation” or the WiFi blocked our ports. Please consult the technicians of your company to solve this issue.
6. If you are running ApowerMirror on a virtual machine, please change the network sharing mode to “Bridged”.
Firewall, Antivirus software and Bonjour Service
1. Make sure the firewall on PC hasn’t blocked ApowerMirror. On your PC, open “Control Panel” > “System and Security” > “Windows Firewall” > “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”, then you can find ApowerMirror on “Allowed apps and features”. Check the “Private” and “Public” boxes to allow this app to communicate through Windows Firewall.
2. Make sure the antivirus program hasn’t blocked ApowerMirror.
McAfee may block ApowerMirror so that you cannot connect or disconnect frequently.
Try exiting or uninstalling the anti-virus software McAfee(especially disabling its firewall function).
3. Check Bonjour Service on PC. Please make sure that you’ve installed iTunes on your computer and then examine the Task Manager to see if there is the service or not. Hold down “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” on keyboard or just right-click on the taskbar to open the Task Manager. Check Bonjour Service within “Services”. If it’s running, you may right-click it and select “Restart” to have a try. If it has stopped, you need to right-click it and start this service. If there’s no Bonjour Service under “Services”, then you have to manually download one on your PC. Ensure the setup package is downloaded under the Apowermirror folder.
Check your router
Xiaomi Mi router and Huawei router are not recommended because they are likely to disable the network connection between the mobile device and PC. If all attempts including restarting the router do not work, you can resort to Huawei or Xiaomi Support Center.
Check Network Profile
1. Right click the network icon and select “Open Network and Internet settings”.
2. Select “Properties”.
3. Click on “Public“.
If the above solutions cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send feedback from the desktop program.
JoeH.at.oracleParticipant2019-02-14 08:16 #3
If the firewall is preventing the transmission of Apowermirror, is there a way to add permissions so McAfee does not have to be disabled? To disable the firewall is a direct violation of company policy.
mehra.umangParticipant2019-07-23 10:19 #4
My iphone is detecting the laptop but when I select the PC device to mirror on it asks for an “onscreen code”, which unfortunately is absent on PC screen.
Zipps ReviewsParticipant2019-08-17 12:46 #5
The only thing that works for me is turning off Firewall in Avast.
However, I HAVE allowed the app in several places in the anti-virus software. It would be nice if that alone worked. It makes no sense to be able to allow an app, and for that not to resolve the problem.
I am not comfortable with fully disabling firewall, and there must be a solution that you guys can point me to.
rvashiParticipant2019-11-05 22:07 #6
I am on iOS, cannot connect to ApowerMirror. I have tried everything that was
suggested on your Support website. It is not finding Apowermirror at the
time of screen mirroring from my phone. It was working previously but now
it has stopped working.
brent.blackParticipant2020-01-30 19:25 #8
Hi, I can mirror my Windows 10 desktop display to my iPhone, but I cannot go the other way. When I hit the screen mirror button in my iPhone, it does not find anything.
airanadrazali reply to brent.black :
I can mirror PC to iOS but not the other way around. When I tried to broadcast my iphone, there is no option of Apowersoft(mycomputername). Only have Apowermirror and when connected to it, it does nothing.
Please help. FYI i have the latest version of iphone and apower mirror apps in my laptop.
- 2020-05-31 22:35 Reply
- airanadrazali reply to brent.black :
Kirstin205Participant2020-04-04 14:16 #9
I have tired to connect my iPhone to my Hisense tv and it was recommended to use this app to do so. I can ensured my WiFi connections are the same on both devises and tried all other solutions. What do I do?
noelParticipant2020-05-30 17:01 #12
I have iphone ios 13.5 and I tried to connect to the mac. It is connected now. but mac can not control the iphone. can not copy past, can not click on the app on the phone.
Can you help?