- [Tutorial]Solutions to iPhone Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror
[Tutorial]Solutions to iPhone Cannot Connect to ApowerMirrorViews : 1179 Replies : 0 Likes : 0 2017-12-26 00:59 #1
Many iPhone users want to find the solution: iPhone cannot connect to ApowerMirror via WiFi. Here is the detailed guide for your reference.
1. Make sure your phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Restart your computer, mobile phone and router, and then try again.
3. Make sure the firewall on PC hasn’t blocked ApowerMirror. If so, you need to raise the blockade manually. On your PC, open “Control Panel” > “System and Security” > “Windows Firewall” > “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”, then you can find ApowerMirror on “Allowed apps and features”. Tick the “Private” and “Public” boxes to allow this app to communicate through Windows Firewall.
4. Make sure the antivirus program hasn’t blocked ApowerMirror. Or you can turn off the antivirus program and try again.
5. Check Bonjour Service on PC. Please make sure that you’ve installed iTunes on your computer and then examine the Task Manager to see if there is the service or not. Hold down “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” on keyboard or just right-click on the taskbar to open the Task Manager. Check Bonjour Service within “Services”. If it’s running, you may right-click it and select “Restart” to have a try. If it has stopped, you need to right-click it and start this service. If there’s no Bonjour Service under “Services”, then you have to manually download one on your PC.
6. If you are using a public or company WiFi. The router of your company has turned on “AP Isolation” or the WiFi blocked our ports. Please consult the technicians of your company to solve this issue.
7. If the above solutions cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send feedback from the desktop program. Our technician will check it out soon.