How to Download Reels video on Instagram
Instagram Reels is widely used in some countries including India, Brazil, France, and Germany. That is why most people have only limited knowledge about it. This feature will let you record a 15 seconds video with complete audio, effects, and other video features. Due to its extremely short video duration and fun content, many users will choose to download their favorite videos. However, it always exists a Reels watermark. Before introducing the tools to remove Reels watermark, let’s see how to download Reels video from Instagram first. This following simple guide will help you.
- Go to the Play Store and look for the Video Downloader app for Instagram to install it on your device. Once installed, open it and set it up.
- Go to your Instagram account and select the Reels video that you want to download.
- While the video is playing, hit the three-dots icon and tap “Copy link”.
- Then, open the recently downloaded app, and the video that you just copy the link will automatically be pasted there.
- After all, go to your phone’s gallery, and you will see the video which is directly downloaded and saved on your phone gallery.
How to Remove Watermark from Reels Video
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is the first tool in this list that can professionally remove watermark with the use of its straightforward features. This software offers three watermark selection tools which are marquee, polygonal lasso, and brush tool that will help you to highlight the watermark. It is compatible with almost all video formats such as mp4, Mkv, Flv, MOV, WMV, WebM, 3gp, Avi, asf, m4v, MPEG, mpg, and ts. More than that, Apowersoft Watermark Remover will balance the video size and quality of the processed video automatically giving you the original quality of the edited video. What is more exciting about this software is that this is not only for video but also for photos.
How to Remove Reels Watermark with Apowersoft Watermark Remover
- Download and install the software by clicking the “Download” button below.
- Run the software, select the “Remove watermark from video” tab.
- Drag and drop or hit the plus sign icon to add the video on the software.
- Tap the “Selection” tool and highlight the watermark from the Reels video.
- Once done, click the “Convert” button to process your video and be saved on your computer.
This desktop tool is also available on Android devices. But if you want to get a better effect, we recommend you to use its Windows program.
Video Logo Remover
Another program that can remove watermark from Reels video is Video Logo Remover. This useful program can help you out on your videos by removing the bright and bold watermark on it. In that, it is not only used in removing logos but also it can be used in removing signature, text, emoticons, subtitles, and more. This is a program that works automatically by clicking some buttons. However, the process of using it is a little bit difficult to understand on your first try. On the other hand, if you are already used to it, it will be easy for you.
- Download the Video Logo Remover from its website and have it installed on your PC.
- Open the program and click the “Load Video File…” to upload the Reels video that you need.
- Then, select the watermark from your video and hit the “Ok” button.
- Next, click “Remove Logo” to process your video and after that, it will be automatically saved on your desktop.
Video Watermark Remover
If you need an online tool to remove Reels watermark, you can try Video Watermark Remove. With its fully automated removal feature, you just need to click the remove watermark button and everything will be on process. In spite of its automated process, users cannot preview if the tool will remove the right watermark from the video.
- Go to the official website of the Video Watermark Remover.
- From there, click the “Choose File” button to get the Reel video that you need.
- Then, hit the “Remove Watermark” button for your file to be processed.
- Finally, click “Download” to save your video without a watermark.
Online Watermark Remover
From its name implies, Online Watermark Remover is an online web-service tool that can remove watermark from Reels video. This accessible online tool will not let you sign up or log in for an account you just simply need to visit its official website. With this tool, you can manually select the watermark from your video with the use of its selection tools which are marquee, polygonal lasso, and brush. You can erase multiple watermarks at a time and also it can do batch processing.
- Head out to your browser to search for the Online Watermark Remover official website.
- From its interface, click the “Remove Watermark from Video” option to import the video.
- Once uploaded, select the watermark on your video and hit the “Erase” button.
- Wait for the process to be completed, then click the “Download files” button to save your edited Reels video.
Remove & Add Watermark
The last tool that is included in this list to help you remove watermark from Reels video is Remove &Add Watermark. You can have this for free on your Android device. This app will remove any kind of watermark on your videos such as logo, signature, text, emoticons, stickers, and more. Also, once you download your edited video it will be export in the watermark manager folder in your SD card.
- Get the Remove & Add Watermark from the Play Store.
- Then, choose “Select Video” to upload the video from your phone gallery.
- Next, select “Remove Watermark” and you will be directed to another interface.
- Crop the video and don’t include the Reels watermark.
- From there, hit the “Save” button located at the upper left corner of the screen to process and download it directly.
With the help of these tools, you can easily remove Reels watermark. Among them, I can say that Apowersoft Watermark Remover works best in getting rid of any watermarks from videos as well as photos, because of the selection tools that it offers. However, it’s your choice. We hope this article was helpful to you.