Any possible ways to transfer Spotify music to iTunes?Views : 4221 Replies : 6 Likes : 0 2013-12-12 06:45 #1
Is there any possibility to save the Spotify song that I came across on the web and transfer it to iTunes so that I can enjoy it on other apple devices offline.
VincentGuest2013-12-12 09:22 #2
Just have a try on Downloadify Google Chrome extension, I have used it to download the Spotify radio that I like. Hope it helps.
- Bridget : But Downloadify does not work anymore, since Spotify had shut down its access to allowed Spotify subscribers to download its songs available on the music subscription service with this extension.
- 2013-12-13 00:21 Reply
CholeParticipant2014-01-17 07:02 #3
Streaming Spotify music is great, but if you are at somewhere without data connection or wireless network, you won’t be able to enjoy it. Thus, it’s of great convenience for you to import music from Spotify to iTunes so that you can enjoy it freely on your computer or iPhone, iPod. In order to achieve that goal, you need to download your music on Spotify first, so that you can add them to iTunes. However, you are not able to download Spotify songs directly since there is not download link for each song. To do that, you could record the audio when streaming it online.
Streaming Audio Recorder (For Windows)
For those Windows OS users who want to transfer Spotify music to iTunes directly, Streaming Audio Recorder can be the best choice.
Streaming Audio Recorder gives you a convenient recording experience but also extra room for multitasking. To be specific, it can help to record any audio from both the computer and microphone with high quality. Aside from this basic recording function, it also features audio converter, CD burner, audio editor, etc. With little effort, you will be able to transfer Spotify songs to iTunes.
- Install and run this recorder on your computer.
- Change the settings as you need. You can select output format and folder or configure other settings as well.
- Click “Record” button to start recording.
- Stream the Spotify music you like.
- Hit “Stop” when you want to finish the recording.
- Select “Add to iTunes” from the “Tools” menu.
- Now you can add the files that you want to transfer to iTunes.
Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac
This audio recorder is specially designed for Mac OS users to record any audio that being played on their computer, Spotify music is no exception. By using it, you can save streaming music from Spotify while keeping the original quality. The procedure of transferring music from Spotify to iTunes is effortless, just follow the steps below.
Install and run this mac recorder on your computer. After that, you can configure the settings as you need by selecting the output format and folder. Once settings are done, hit the red button to start recording. Now you can stream the Spotify music you like. Then click the button again if you want to finish the recording. Next, open iTunes and add the recorded files to iTunes library.
Another fantastic aspect of this recorder is labeling and sorting of files, which means that it supports to tag songs with title, artist, album, genre and year automatically. Anyway, it’s a pretty useful program that worth a try.
shaun wrightGuest2014-03-27 17:02 #4
Am I able to edit the tags with this download? I understand that I can’t directly download the spotify music, but when recording it, I would like to make changes to the song tags if that is possible.
- Chole : Though you cannot directly download Spotify music, you're able to record the song with original quality. Better yet, your Spotify songs will be tagged with music information such as title, artist, and album while recording. If needed, you can right click the recorded file after recording and choose "ID3 Tag Editor" to change the music track information.
- 2014-05-09 07:46 Reply