- The Changelog of ApowerEdit
The Changelog of ApowerEditViews : 3043 Replies : 0 Likes : 1 2017-03-29 22:30 #1
Please update to the latest version to get the best features and performance improvements.
ApowerEdit V1.4.4 (Build 12/07/2018) New
1. Added the guide for first-time users.
2. Added “apply single transition to all”.
3. Optimized and fixed other problems.
4. Fixed the bug of applying transition.
ApowerEdit V1.4.3(Build 11/22/2018)
1. Fixed the bugs of importing, crashing and exporting.
2. Supports adding media files to tracks with one click.
3. Supports exporting as GIF.
4. Added 9:16 (TikTok), 1:1 (Instagram), and 3:4 (Taobao) aspect ratios.
5. Added the function of freezing frame.
6. Supports adding random transitions to video.
7. Can save the project file every 5 minutes.
8. Other bugs fixed.
1. Fixes some crash problems.
2. Optimizes the support of 4K videos.
3. Optimizes the support of .mpg format.
4. Fixes other bugs.
ApowerEdit V1.2.6 (Build 05/31/2018)
1. Supports importing MTS files.
2. Adds eight dynamic and beautiful overlays.
3. Supports two PIP, Text, Music, Filters and Overlays tracks.
4. Fixes the transition problem.
5. Fixes some crash problems.
6. Fixes other bugs.
ApowerEdit V1.2.4 (Build 05/09/2018)
1. Supports using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V to copy, paste files on timeline.
2. Adds real audio line.
3. Adopts brand new mask.
4. Optimizes the support for 4K video.
5. Changes the default size of PIP video
6. Other bug fixes and improvements.
ApowerEdit V1.2.3 (Build 04/26/2018)
1. Adds animated intro subtitles.
2. Adds thumbnail display for the nodes of video on the track.
3. Supports splitting video using Ctrl+B.
4. Supports switching the previous and next frames using left and right keys
5. Supports opening video with default aspect ratio.
6. Supports exporting video with default parameters.
7. Adds video tutorial.
ApowerEdit V1.2.1 (Build 12/04/2017)
1. Improves the compatibility and stability.
2. Other bug fixes and improvements.
ApowerEdit V1.1.9 (Build 08/22/2017)
1. Enhances the feature of PIP.
2. Supports downloading elements.
3. Fixes the problem of failing to preview some files.
ApowerEdit V1.1.8 (Build 07/03/2017)
1. Optimizes both preview and export feature.
2. Optimizes audio and video synchronizing function.
3. Optimizes the performance.
4. Improves the compatibility and stability.
ApowerEdit V1.1.6 (Build 04/14/2017)
1. Optimizes the problem that audio and video are not synchronized.
2. Supports saving the project automatically.
3. Optimizes the visual effects.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements.
ApowerEdit V1.1.5 (Build 03/29/2017)
1. Optimizes the algorithm.
2. Adds “Zoom” function.
3. Optimizes the experience.
ApowerEdit V1.1.4 (Build 03/03/2017)
1. Supports selecting files in Media Library and tracks by holding and dragging left mouse button.
2. Adds schedule when video is exported (sound reminder/shut down computer).
3. Fixes other bugs.