I purchased the Video Downloader and i have some questions that I need help with ASAP… Since the videos I want to download online are going to be inaccessible by tomorrow night!
1) How can I find out why the yellow icon with the exclamation point appears and my downloads stop? I understand that the icon means ERROR, but I don’t see what the error was, so i don’t know how to fix it!
2) Why am i able to PLAY the downloading video when it is still being downloaded, but once it’s complete and the file moves to to the “Downloaded” folder, I can no longer PLAY the video? When I click Play on the video in the Downloaded folder, the play screen pops up all black.
3) Is there a way to Download a video from “Detect” and have it automatically downloaded as a Quicktime .mov file? Or do I have to download it as a >mp4 and then Convert it to a .mov?
4) I’ve been able to download one video fully (all the others have the yellow icon and didn’t work), but this one video will NOT play. It DID play while it was still being downloaded…. but now that it’s in the Downloaded folder, it won’t play when i hit the PLAY button, and when I go to the Output Folder on my computer, the video file name is there, but it’s not the full file. It’s only 460 bytes instead of the actual 393 MB that are downloaded. What’s going on!!?
1) Hello, it means that you can download videos with success. Please make sure that you have smooth internet connection. When you failed to download videos, you may send the downloaded logs to us so that we can figure it out. We will get back to you ASAP.
2) Please right-click your downloaded items or double-click it, and then you can play videos while they are being downloaded. You can play the downloaded videos cuz they are the compatible format for Mac. Provided that you failed to do so, please send some example URLs that cannot be downloaded?
3) The downloaded video is generally in .mp4 format, you need to convert mp4 to mov with its built-in converter.
4) Sorry again, could you please send us the video so that we can test it out? Simply give me the link for testing.
What is your email address, where I can send my Download Log to be analyzed, to figure out why it stopped downloading?
Also, regarding the one file that seemed to download completely, and will NOT play anywhere….whenever I try to Convert that file, a pop-up window says the “file is incorrect”, and the conversion won’t even start.