Solutions to Android Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror via USBViews : 157100 Replies : 44 Likes : 5 2018-09-17 20:39 #1
Many Android users want to know how to solve the problem: Android phone cannot connect to ApowerMirror via USB.
Here is the detailed guide.
Please update your program to the latest version before checking the following things:
1. Make sure you have turned on USB debugging.
Note 1: Xiaomi users need to notice that MIUI system adds a restriction. In the “Developer options”, there is a “Security settings”. You need to enable it to get permission. Besides, please check whether you have enabled ApowerMirror in “Accessibility”.
Note 2: Enable “Install via USB” if you haven’t installed ApowerMirror app on your Android. For some mobile phones, if there are some similar settings, you can also check and enable it.
Note 3: For Huawei phones, you need to go to “Developer options” and enable “Allow ADB debugging in charge only mode” so that the phone can be detected by the computer.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and choose MTP mode on your phone.
3. After connect the phone to PC via USB cable. If windows appear asking to allow USB debugging on your phone, choose “Always allow from this computer” and tap “OK”. Open the app on your phone. A notification will pop up. Tap “START NOW”.
4. Try another USB cable or USB port.
5. Check if the Android driver is successfully installed. We recommend this free driver detector: https://www.drivethelife.com/. You can download and install it on your PC. After launching, click “Scan”. Please connect your phone to PC via USB cable while scanning.
Then click “Peripheral Drivers” > “USB-Drivers”, check if the Android driver is normal. If it is not, click on “Repair”.
After the proper driver is installed, please connect your phone to ApowerMirror and try again.
6. Restart the ApowerMirror desktop program and Android app.
7. If the above solutions cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send
feedback along with log file from the desktop program.
Marvie NudaloParticipant2018-12-06 23:10 #3
keymapping wont work
Ada Reed (author) :
Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please follow the guide here to fix the issue? https://www.apowersoft.com/community/topic/default-game-keyboard-cannot-be-downloaded-automatically.html
If it doesn't help, please let us know. Thank you!
- 2018-12-07 01:34 Reply
- Ada Reed (author) :
Vijay Dhiman DhimanParticipant2018-12-31 09:43 #6
my mobile screen work my pc but do not show me my moble secreen photos do not show my pc . only show my pc white screen only white but it is work my pc mouse but not show me moble screen on pc pless help mi plzz reply fast sir mam tanxz
Mateusz.zydorczakParticipant2019-01-17 06:34 #7
Hi, I’ve successfully connected Samsung Galaxy J5 via USB, but see no screen. App keep displaying “please upgrade to VIP” message, while I do not feel like upgrading to VIP…
Could you please help me with this issue?
Thank you 🙂
Ludmila Lujan EnriqueParticipant2019-01-18 22:57 #8
Hola, todo funciona bien con la aplicación, solo que cuando conecto mi celular por medio de USB y aprieto el boyon que dice: Activado, continuar, La barra carga hasta 10% y me manda a la pantalla de inicio
okenicaParticipant2019-01-20 19:48 #9
I have similar issue as many others. USB debugging is enabled on my phone, I can connect via WiFi but once I try to control Phone via PC I get stuck with message to connect via USB cable and there it’s not moving from “enable USB debugging”. This is ridiculous. Why if it’s working via WiFi I get stuck on connecting via cable?
enemyhunter140Participant2019-01-28 11:07 #10
I have a similar problem on Samsung J7 Pro with USB debug enabled and it doesn’t work even if you change the MTP PTP setting
griinmonieParticipant2019-02-07 07:45 #11
my app starts loading the reverts back to the “select the device and start connecting” when it reaches 20%.
pls, how do i fix this?