Home › Mobile discussion and help › Solutions to Android Cannot Connect to ApowerManager via USB
Many people want to know the solutions to Android phone cannot connect to ApowerManager via USB. Here is the detailed guide:
1. Make sure you have turned on the USB debugging.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and choose the MTP mode on your phone.
3. After connect phone to ApowerManager via USB, if windows appear asking to allow USB debugging on your phone, choose “Always allow from this computer” and tap “OK“.
4. Try another USB cable or USB port.
5. Make sure you have installed the correct USB driver that matches your device.
6. Restart your ApowerManager desktop program and Android app again.
7. If the above solutions cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send feedback along with log file from the desktop program.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.