Setting Timer to record automaticallyViews : 3107 Replies : 6 Likes : 0 2013-11-12 08:49 #1
Is there a screen recorder with a timer that I can set so that the screen recorder will automatically start to record and stop recording after a certain amount of time? That is, I want to record my screen at 10:00 during my leaving, and it should stop recording at 11:00. Is it possible? If so, please tell me how to use in details. Thanks a lot.
JessicaParticipant2013-11-13 02:28 #2
I am glad to answer your question. If you plan to create a schedule task for recording the computer screen, Apowersoft Screen Recorder will do you a favor. It allows you to schedule an automated recording at a certain time while you are busying with other things. You can preset the start time and the duration of the recording, then it will start and stop recording at your set time. This humanized design wins a good reputation that enables users to make full use of time, rather than stay in font of computer for a long time.
How to Set a Recording Timer
- Step 1: Select “Create schedule tasks” under “Tools” button on the interface.
- Step 2: Input the task name, start time and duration. As you mentioned, you can preset 10:00 at the start time first, and then choose the duration time at 1 hour, or preset the stop time at 11:00.
- Step 3: Choose your recording mode. It offers “Record Full screen”, “Record Custom area” and “Record Only Audio” to you. According to your requirements, just select one to check and if you want to shut down your computer after recording, check “Shut down after recording” too.
- Step 4: Tap “Create” button, your task will appear in the task list. By clicking “OK” button, a schedule recording task has already been created.
At this time, you will find the scheduled hints on the interface that displays the countdown of your next recording task. Please assure that the timer of Apowersoft Screen Recorder will do the screen recording on time.
- Alice Wang reply to Aaron : Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that the problem has been solved. Next time, whenever you have any suggestions/puzzles in using our program, you can drop down "Help" menu in the software and select "Support"/"Feedback" to submit feedback to us. And we will help you out ASAP via email.
- 2016-09-18 01:31 Reply
JakeGuest2013-11-21 18:59 #3
Is there a way to do this with the Mac version?