Home › Screen Video Capture › How can I record on my Windows laptop and transfer to my Ipa
How can I record on my Windows laptop and transfer to my Ipad successfully. Which conversion do I choose? At the moment the mp4 does not play on Ipad.
Thank you for your time
Hi,Thanks for your attention. If you want to record Windows on your laptop and then transfer your video to ipad, you can choose Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro to make it.
After finishing recording, you can follow the steps below to transfer videos to your ipad.
1. Select the recorded video and then click Convert button.
2. Change the output format to Apple -> iPad, iPad2 or iPad3, and then click Start button to convert.
3. If the conversion is completed, click Open folder to open the output folder.
4. Plug your iPad in your computer, then open iTunes.
5. Drag the converted file to Movies panel. Or you can press Ctrl+O to add files.
6. Click iPad icon and switch to Movies panel. Then check Sync Movies and select the video file you added. You can click Done button to sync now.
7. Eventually, you will find the video in your iPad.
8. Playback it, as you can see, it works very well.
Tips:If you are not familiar with iTunes, i would suggest you to use our Online iPhone/iPad/iPod TransferYou can enter this site for your reference. http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder
If you have any further problems or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.