Home › Mirror Android & iOS › not working via usb debugging
when i tried to connect my mobile to pc and also enabled the usb debugging but apowermirror cant connect to it the connection level goes to 18% and then stop please help
Please check the following things:
1. Make sure you have turned on USB debugging on your phone.
2. Make sure you haven’t opened any other program which contains the screen mirroring function. Because it will cause adb conflict.
3. Try another USB cable or USB port.
4. Make sure you have installed the correct USB driver that matches your device.
5. If the above ways cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send log file from the desktop program, our technician will check it out soon. Thank you!
i have the same problem here !
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please refer to this post: https://www.apowersoft.it/community/topic/solutions-to-android-cannot-connect-to-apowermirror-via-usb.html
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.