Is there a way to download music from Reverbnation?Views : 5899 Replies : 7 Likes : 0 2013-09-17 07:55 #1
For me, nothing is better than enjoying music on reverbnation.com at leisure time. But the problem is that it doesn’t allow to download the mp3 from the site. Thus I only can stream and listen on it, and this really sucks a big time. Could anyone tell me how to download music from Reverbnation? Thank u in advance!
HermosaGuest2013-09-18 07:11 #3
Why not try Internet Download Manager? It’s available for easy downloading of flash audios and videos from streaming video sites, like YouTube, Google Videos and many others. But I haven’t used it to download songs from Reverbnation. You can try it!
- Samuel : Yeah, I have tried that, but IDM's download function couldn't work here, since it has already blocked by Reverbnation.
- 2013-09-22 00:31 Reply
CholeParticipant2014-08-14 00:58 #4
Reverbnation is commonly used for bands or artists to promote themselves. It allows artists to register and stream their audios freely. On ReverbNation.com users are supplied a wide range of features, including playing and downloading songs directly from the music page.
However, it’s really hard to download a song from those artists who disable the download and buy button. If you think that you have exerted all the possible ways to download Reverbnation music, then you are wrong. There is still an easy way to get the music. An audio recorder can help you to get Reverbnation songs with ease.
Streaming Audio Recorder is a powerful audio recording program which can capture audio from multimedia files you are watching or listening to on the Internet. Apart from the recording functions, Streaming Audio Recorder still have other features. It can also work as audio editor, converter, ID3 identifier, etc.
Here are the detailed instructions on how to download Reverbnation songs.
- Once installed the program on your computer, you need to launch it.
- Forward to “Settings”>”Record settings”>”Audio source” and choose “System sound”,then click “OK” to confirm the settings.
- Play the music you want to record and hit the red round button on the left buttom of the main interface to start recording.
- Click the same button to finish recording and tap the track then you can enjoy the music.
Tips: Suppose you want to edit the recorded file, its built-in audio editor may help you out. By utilizing that function, you can trim, copy the song effortlessly.