Is it possible to download yahoo music?Views : 3582 Replies : 5 Likes : 0 2013-12-19 08:51 #1
I love reading music news while enjoying hot songs on Yahoo music. The music videos update everyday and I wish to extract music from the video clips to add my music collection. Anyone can offer me a solution to do this job?
CholeParticipant2013-12-20 03:47 #2
Yahoo is a comprehensive portal, it has lots of sub sites like news, sports, movie, screen, music, finance and many others. Among all of them, Yahoo music is the hottest one for it provides versatile content. On it, you can not only listen to popular songs, but also watch music videos, pictures and read music news. When you stumble upon a great song, it’s a certain thing that you hope to save it. Then, in order to meet your need, here I recommend three ways to download yahoo music.
Free ways to download songs from Yahoo
As far as I know, there are two feasible tools that enable you to carry out Yahoo music downloads free. They operate and work quite different, choose the one that you desire.
Using it, you are allowed to download any Yahoo songs. Here are the detailed steps:
1. Navigate to audio recorder page, click “Start Recording” icon.
2. Permit Java applet to run, then the software will be activated.
3. Click “Options” in the “Tools” menu, set the audio input source as “System sound” to record the clean music. It is also suggested to set the hotkeys to control music recording progress easily.
4. Play the music on Yahoo, then utilize the hotkeys to download music from Yahoo.
5. After recording, right-click on file to choose “Open folder”, discovering the audio in output directory.
Yes, the audio recorder surely can record audio from streaming music site, online radio stations, podcast, voice chat and etc.
On Yahoo music, the music derives from different sources like Vevo, YouTube, MTV and Yahoo itself. So, in most situations, you can download them by using online converter. Compared to the first method, this method is quicker since you don’t need to play the whole songs, just download them with URL. Let’s see how you can use the Yahoo music downloader.
Firstly, you should play the yahoo song as you usual do. Then, find the source of song and click the icon. Then, you will be redirect to the original site. Next, copy the webpage link address and bring it to assigned field on online video converter. Click “Convert” icon, then choose MP3 format for downloading. The last thing is to select a folder to store the music.
Fast way to conduct Yahoo music download
If you wish to download multiple songs in a short time, Streaming Audio Recorder comes in handy. This is a professional tool to record audio and download music, and it provides you two ways for downloading Yahoo music.
- Using audio recorder to record music from Yahoo.
- Using inlaid music downloader to download songs in batch.
With the first method, you can play the songs and click “On” and “Off” to start and end recording. And the second method is a little different. Click “Download” tab, choose “Video to MP3” and enter the music URL into the box. You can repeat the step to add several songs to download. That’s it.
In additional, this program lets you download Yahoo music to WMA, OGG, WAV, ACC and other format at your will.
sharonGuest2014-01-07 05:47 #3
Nice! Thanks for the solutions. I still wonder if there is an app which just like a music search engine that is able to download Yahoo MP3?
CholeParticipant2014-02-24 03:19 #4
Hi, Sharon. I’m glad to solve your problem here. If you don’t want to utilize the above introduced ways to download Yahoo music, just try another option – MP3 Grabber. Next is an easy guide about how to use it:
- Navigate to the MP3 Grabber webpage, enter keywords into the search field. For example, you can type the words like “Yahoo music”, “Yahoo songs” or “Yahoo MP3” into the field according to your need.
- Press “Search” button, the related results will show up.
- Under each song, two options can be seen. Hit “Play” to audit the music online, or hit “Download” to save the music to PC.
- After clicking “Download”, you should choose the local folder to store the music.
- Then, the Java applet will pop up. Allow it to run on your browser immediately since it is safe and necessary.
- Within a few seconds, the music will be downloaded to your computer.
Okay, you can enjoy the songs on Yahoo offline now. Hope you will be satisfy with this Yahoo music downloader.
shannon knowlesGuest2014-03-27 17:05 #5
I used to get a lot of hassle for using yahoo music over google’s option but I really like Yahoo and I think they offer a better, more user friendly service. Now that I have the Apowersoft converter, I think my options are limitless and the things that I can do to the recorded music are phenomenal! I’m really glad I found this, it has saved me a lot of time and work.
Douglas JGuest2014-05-09 07:46 #6
Yahoo has always had the best music around but they never let you download it from one device to another. I’m buying the Apowersoft software so I can download it any time to my tablet and have the benefits of yahoo music without all of the hassles.