Home › Mirror Android & iOS › Solutions to Huawei phones disconnect automatically when mirroring via WiFi
Sometimes Huawei phones will disconnect automatically when mirroring via WiFi. Please follow the guide below to check the issue:
1. Go to “Settings” > “Apps & notifications” > “Permissions” and find ApowerMirror.
2. Tap “Set individual permissions” > “Trust this app”.
1. Go to “Settings” > “Battery” > “Launch”.
2. Find ApowerMirror and disable it. Enable the three settings as below and tap “OK”.
Tips : Besides, you can also find ApowerMirror in the background applications. Tap the “lock” icon to lock ApowerMirror in the background.
IN OPPO A3s please. When i open Mobile Legends it automatically stop.
Getting the same issue.
* IN OPPO A3s, please. When I open Mobile Legends it automatically stops.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.