How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhoneViews : 1421 Replies : 4 Likes : 0 2015-04-27 07:40 #1
I am a green hand of iPhone. I have no idea of transferring music to iPhone. Does anyone know good ways to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without loss of any data?
JessicaParticipant2015-04-28 01:31 #2
Hi, Julie. Thanks for your inquiry. The problem you are encountering is very common among iPhone users. In order to make it clear, I make a summary of the following information for your reference.
How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone
It is known to all that iTunes is one of the best tools for users to transfer songs to iPhone. Users can import, download, organize and manage music playlists by using iTunes. Get started with the following steps to learn how to do it.
- Connect your iPhone to computer by a USB connector.
- Run iTunes and open the “Store” menu to hit “Authorize This Computer”. Fill in the Apple ID and password used on the iTunes store.
- Find out an “iPhone” icon on the left hand of the interface. Confirm “Sync only checked songs and videos” under the summary tab of iTunes sync settings.
- Go to “Music” on the top navigation sub-menu and tick “Sync music” at the top. If you select “Entire music library”, the music you transfer to iTunes will automatically be imported to iPhone. If you choose “Selected playlist, artists, albums and genres”, you are required to select options under “Playlists” and “Artists”.
- Tap on “Sync” to save your changes and you can transfer music from iTunes to iPhone. Make sure you have authorized your computer for all Apple IDs, so that you can transfer purchased music to your phone.
Cons: iTunes can transfer music to iPhone, but it cannot merge with the existing music playlists. It will remove original playlists and only replace with a new playlist. When you connect an iPhone which has never synced with an iTunes Library, the data on the iDevice will be deleted. This disadvantage of iTunes makes iPhone users often feel risky when using iTunes to sync files.
Fortunately, there are many alternative ways you can adopt to transfer music to iPhone from iTunes. To efficiently sync music to iPhone, you can apply Apowersoft Phone Manager to add music to iPhone. Just a few clicks, any music can be transferred to iPhone with ease.
Apowersoft Phone Manager – Best iTunes alternative to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone
Apowersoft Phone Manager is one of the best applications designed to transfer different files to iPhone. It allows iPhone users to transfer music, pictures, videos, apps, messages or other files to iPhone at a quick speed. It is perfectly compatible with iOS operating system. Without worry about the spyware or bulkware, you can safely transfer music to iPhone with no file damage. Now take steps below to learn how to transfer music to iPhone:
- Download this iPhone transfer tool from the internet and then install it on Windows.
- Connect iPhone with PC by using USB cable. Tap on “Trust” button when a notification box pops up, asking whether you trust the application or not.
- After entering the app interface, click “Music” button. Tap on “Import” button to transfer music from computer and then hit “Export” icon to import music to iPhone.
- Disconnect your iPhone from PC by clicking “Disconnect” button.
This phone manager not only enables you to transfer music to iPhone, it also offers an option to delete unwanted music. Besides, you can also add ringtones and audiobooks to iPhone by using this tool. To make you well organize your music pool, you can create different music folder by clicking “New group”. As a multi-functional tool, this phone manager also manages to transfer, display, restore and backup mobile or tablet files, with which you can make one-stop management of your iDevices.
There are many other ways you can try to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone. No matter which way you choose, make sure you have a good understanding of the operating guidance to avoid losing of data.
reedisabellaGuest2015-07-21 01:24 #3
Start iTunes on computer/mac, and go to “Edit > Preference > Devices”, and check “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Plug iPhone into computer via the USB cable. iTunes will recognize your iPhone and show it at the upper right corner of the main interface. Click “File > Add Files to Library” at the upper left corner of iTunes to add music files.
After iTunes add music files into library, you can click the icon of iPhone at the upper right corner, and then choose “Music” in the summary panel. Then check “Sync Music from”, and choose “Selected songs and playlists”.
Then iTunes will start to transfer music from iTunes to your iPhone, and it shows the process at the top middle of the main interface.
- margratecook : But we must pay attention to avoiding syncing iPhone data automatiacally.
- 2015-08-31 15:05 Reply
heidiwoodsGuest2015-10-10 03:24 #4