Some people may have problems importing videos recorded by Screen Recorder Pro and don’t know how to fix it. Actually, the program can record videos which are compatible with Sony Vegas Pro. Here is the guide.
Tip One: How to Record Videos Compatible with Sony Vegas
1. Open your Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro on your computer.
2. Go to “Settings” > “Options” .
3. Click “Recording” and “Advanced video settings”.
4. Under “Video format”, go to “Codec”, choose “H264” and click “OK”.
Once done, you can click “Record” icon to record your screen. And the recording can be imported to Sony Vegas successfully.
Tip Two: What to Do with Videos That Are Not in H264?
1. Open Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro and Choose the video you want to import to Sony Vegas.
2. Click “Edit” at the bottom of the program to go to the built-in video editor.
3. Click “Settings” beside “Convert” button.
4. Choose “H.264” under “Video” > “Video codec” and then click “OK”.
5. Click “Convert” button to convert the video. After that, you can put your converted video to Sony Vegas and edit the video.