I am tired of hearing the default iPhone ringtone because many people around me use the same default one. Sometimes I don’t know which phone is ringing. The embarrassment occurs when I am in an elevator or in a meeting. Then I start to look for ways to set my favorite melody as my new iPhone ringtone, however, I always get frustrated with iPhone’s restriction. After tried many times, I find that resetting ringtones with ApowerManager is much easier than with iTunes. Here I will share my experience with you guys.
1. Launch ApowerManager and connect iPhone to PC via a USB cable.
2. Go to “Music” and then click “Ringtone” on the left pane.
3. Click “Import” button to import the music file you want to set as a ringtone.
4. While the process completes, we can customize the ringtone on iPhone. Simply select “settings” > “Sounds” > “Ringtones”, and then set it.
5. Last but not least, we need to restart iPhone to make the new ringtone work! Once I forgot to restart the iPhone, the original ringtone didn’t change to the new one. o(╥﹏╥)o