How to download free music for tablet?Views : 8274 Replies : 4 Likes : 0 2014-08-19 00:58 #1
I bought a Surface Pro last week, and I keep on learning how to make better use of it. Currently, my question is that I need to download some songs to my tablet for listening when I am working on my device. Any idea about how to do it? Waiting for the wise suggestions.
CholeParticipant2015-01-07 23:00 #2
Tablet is gaining popularity for its portability and practicability. It is widely used in business field at the beginning, and now, an increasing number of people regard it as an entertaining device for it adds lots of novelty functions. And how to download music for tablet is a frequently asked question on the Internet. We all know that tablets run with different operating systems, and this post will share some tricks on downloading music to Windows tablets.
Free Download Songs to Windows Tablets
Download music on Windows tablet is almost the same as what you do on Windows computer, but utilizing a good tool is indeed important.
1. Reliable Site to Download Free Music for Tablet
Suppose that you don’t want to install third-party software, this Free Video to MP3 could be the right option for you. The site is virus free, so it won’t cause any harm to your tablet. To use it, you don’t need to sign up or pay fees, the only requirement is to install Java applet on device.
- Open browser on your Windows tablet, visit this site: http://www.apowersoft.com/video-to-mp3.
- Input the keywords of your wanted song in the blank bar, then hit on “Search” button.
- Check into the search results and click “Play” to listen to the music and to determine whether it’s what you need.
- In order to proceed music download for tablets, click the “Download” or right click it to choose “Save link as”.
- You can see the download progress by pressing “Ctrl+J” on the browser.
When download completes, the folder which storing the MP3 will pop up on desktop automatically, then just enjoy the music with tablet with ease.
2. Powerful App for Downloading Music on Tablet
Except downloading, another option is to get music by recording. The good point of music recording tool is that you are enabled to record any music stream when playing it. No matter you want to save background music of a site, music from live radio, sound in video game or others, the tool comes in handy. Let’s see the detailed procedures to download music for tablet in this way:
- Launch the music recorder for tablet, you can either click “Start Recording” on the given webpage or download free desktop version.
- On the tool’s interface, hit “Audio Input” tab and select “System sound” to guarantee that you are able record the audio. You also can enter “Tools” – “Options” to configure other settings.
- Play the song with tablet, click “Record” on the recorder. The recording task starts right away, and the tool will identify the name, artist, album of it.
- To end recording, simply click “Stop” button. The recorded file will show on the interface, you are able to achieve advanced functions by right clicking it.
The music recorder has no restrictions on recording duration of sound, so you are supported to get infinite music free.
Workable Music Downloader for Tablet
It is true that a part of people don’t like online tools for they think it lacks some powerful functions. If so, try the [url=[url=http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/free-music-mp3-downloader/04919991-be2f-4c8a-bf92-41d64256f2db]]music app[/url] – Free Music MP3 Downloader & Playlist Manager. It is designed for Windows phone and Windows tablet users to download free music and manage playlist. But please notice that you should spend $1.49 to buy and use this app.
Using it is super easy. You only need to enter song title into the search bar, browse matched results and click downward arrow to download free music for tablet. To save time, you can download an entire playlist or album. After downloading, you will be recommended to enjoy MP3s with built-in music player. Apart from music downloading, this app also provides other features like basic audio editing, iTunes exporting, fresh music recommending and etc.
Now you have three options on downloading music for tablet, just try and choose the favorite one.
JazminGuest2016-12-14 23:06 #3
I want to download music on my tablet