Does anyone know how to convert music videos to mp3?Views : 2648 Replies : 13 Likes : 0 2013-10-15 02:44 #1
I stumble upon a music video by accident when surfing on the web, but I don’t know how to save it in mp3 format. Is there any way that I can directly convert it to mp3 so that I can enjoy it on my phone more conveniently. Anyone knows what I should do?
PrimaGuest2013-10-15 05:34 #2
I am suffering from the same trouble of extracting audio from music video. Plz help!
CholeParticipant2013-10-16 05:56 #3
Converting music videos to mp3 is of great necessity especially for music lovers who want to have it for playing on your phone, mp3 players, iPod or other portable device. However, considering some of you may puzzle over it, here I will introduce two options for you.
Online way: Apowersoft Video to MP3
Apowersoft Video to MP3 is a useful online tool that specially designed for users who want to extract mp3 from videos. This is great when you use it, you just need to copy the URL of the video you like, then paste it on the search bar and click on “Convert”. Within a few seconds, a launcher window will pop up, it’s a reminder for you to activate launcher which is required for running the application. Once it has been enabled, it will not pop-up again. And in this way, this mp3 can be added to download list. ( For more information: http://www.mp3grabber.net/)
Pro way: Streaming Audio Recorder
Streaming Audio Recorder is such a music video to mp3 converter that can meet your needs of transfering videos to mp3 by recording. In addition to being able to record audio with high quality, it has a rich variety of compelling features which include audio editor, audio converter, CD burner, ID3 tag editor etc. Better yet, it also enables you to listen to the latest popular songs along with dozens of radio stations that sorted by genres.
With this audio recorder, you can convert online music videos to mp3 by using Video to mp3 tool of this audio recorder. What you need to do is click on “Tools” menu and select “Video to mp3” from the dropdown list. Then you can paste the URL of the music video to the download bar and select target output format. The last step is to hit on “Add to Download”.
While, if you want to extract audio from video files existing in your local drive , you can refer to the following steps.
- Install and launch Streaming Audio Recorder.
- Change the default setting as you need. You can select your desired output format and folder. By default, it supports five common formats including MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and OGG.
- Click “On” to start recording.
- Search for the music video you want to save in mp3 format in your local folder.
- Play the music video you have chosen.
- Hit on “Off” to finish your recording. Now your music video can be saved as mp3 with any loss of quality.
Now you can save your desired video file in mp3 format on your computer and then transfer it to your portable devices for playing back more conveniently.
MirandaGuest2013-11-12 01:43 #4
Yeah, the way you recommend to me is pretty helpful for me, but I am wondering that it may lead to the loss of quality of the original mp3.
- Chole reply to jonterns : By using MP3 Grabber, you can select your desired output audio settings manually which include sample rates, bitrate before converting online videos to mp3. Thus in this way, you can enjoy its music in your preferable quality. While if you are using Streaming Audio Recorder to record the audio from music videos, then your recordings can be saved automatically in 1:1 quality.
- 2013-12-18 07:09 Reply
HilaryGuest2013-12-12 02:41 #5
It seems that SinMP3 also works well in converting music videos to mp3. Just have a try on it!
To be honest, SinpMP3 has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to convert streaming videos to mp3. Just paste the video URL in the box, then click Convert to start the converting process.
However, one of the downsides could be the limited output audio format since this SinMP3 only supports to save videos in mp3 format. So if you want to save it in other formats, you need find another tool to convert it. In addition to limited output formats, it only works well with online videos, thus extracting audio from local video files is not workable.
- 2013-12-12 03:34 Reply
- Chole : To be honest, SinpMP3 has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to convert streaming videos to mp3. Just paste the video URL in the box, then click Convert to start the converting process.
efpierceGuest2013-12-13 02:38 #6
I’m a total newbie so I like whenever I find software that does all of the work for me. The all in one’s are the best as they allow you to convert your videos to mp3 and even gives you many custom features that will make you look like a pro in no time.
francis woodsGuest2014-01-11 18:56 #7
I realize that this software won’t diminish the audio quality, but does it enable me to make the quality better and possibly even enhance it so much that I can remove certain portions of it like background noise in a live performance?
- Chole : As you say, converting music videos to MP3 with either MP3 Grabber or Streaming Audio Recorder can keep the audio files in 1:1 quality, however, it would not help to improve the original quality. But there is no need to worry about that, since you can improve the audio quality of your audio files with VLC Media Player or Winamp Media Player. For more details on how to do that.
- 2014-01-13 01:58 Reply
ryanjamesGuest2014-02-06 20:10 #8
I went all out and got the Streaming Audio Recorder software and absolutely love it! It almost has too many features for me. Is the MP3 Grabber along the same lines or does it have less features since it’s a free download? I need one to suggest to a colleague and it has to be very user friendly as he isn’t very adept at online usage.
It's true that Apowersoft Video to MP3 is bundled with fewer features compared with Streaming Audio Recorder. However, it can still serve as your desired online video to audio converter. Though your colleague isn't very adept at online usage, you don't need to worry about that since it offers user-friendly interface and remarkably fast converting speed. Or you can try Apowersoft Free Video to MP3, it is likewise feasible to extract audio from any online or local videos by using it. As a bonus, it also enables you to search music videos with the key words like title, artist, album, etc. So take your pick!
- 2014-02-24 03:13 Reply
- Chole :