Home › Mirror Android & iOS › How to connect phone to PC via hotspot
The latest version of ApowerMirror allows you to mirror your phone to PC via Hotspot. Here is a detailed guide for you to connect your phone to PC via hotspot.
Use the hotspot from mobile phone
1. Enable the hotspot on your phone. This way is compatible with both Android and iPhone.
2. Connect your computer to the hotspot. You need to enter the password to connect them successfully.
3. For Android: Run ApowerMirror app and tap the “M” button to search for your computer. Choose the name of your device.
For iPhone: Open Control center and tap “Screen mirroring” to search for your PC. Then Choose the name of your device.
Use the hotspot from the computer
1. Update ApowerMirror to the latest version. Run ApowerMirror program and go to “Options” > “General settings” and open WiFi hotspot.
2. Use the password to connect your phone to PC via hotspot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.