You just need to convert your video to vob format using Streaming Video Recorder and then add the vob files into Nero Burn Express 2 to burn. Now, I will introduce the steps to convert the video file to vob format in Streaming Video Recorder.
After installing Streaming Video Recorder, you need to take the steps below.
1. Select a DVD profile, e.g. PAL DVD(MPEG-2) and then click Settings button.
2. Select Create DVD folder and then click OK to close it.
3. Start to convert.
4. After converting, click Open folder to open the output directory.
5. Open the NERO burn Express, select DVD-Video Files
6. Select the DVD-Video files that you would like to add to the compilation and click the Add button.
7. The DVD-Video files are added to the compilation and are displayed in the compilation screen. It will looks like this, and then click Next to burn.
Hello editor, I really appreciate your quick response. I follow your way and it works well for me now. But it seems a bit tricky for newbies, I am just wondering is there one-stop solution that I can burn video to DVD?
Streaming Video Recorder is not a professional DVD burner, so if you want to burn videos onto DVD discs, what I recommend here is Apowersoft DVD creator. With it, you do not have to convert the video file to vob and then add it to your nero. This all-in-one program allows you to burn all video clips from computer to your DVD.