How can people use this software??Views : 102 Replies : 1 Likes : 0 2019-02-27 22:48 #1
I just don’t get it. I’ve been told be a few people that ApowerEdit is a solid, basic video editing tool. I tried to like it. I really did. But this application is absolutely terrible. Even the most basic edits are a task. Here are just some of the issues I’ve had in the 2 hours I’ve been trying to use it:
1) It has crashed twice, and had to be force-quit
2) I can’t UNDO. Seriously? I even bought a month of subscription thinking the undo function was a premium function or something.
3) Nothing about my window preferences is persisted on a restart. I have to resize all the windows every time.
4) I CAN’T SCROLL horizontally. I’ve gotten it to work once or twice by restarting the app, maximizing it, minimizing it, resizing, etc, and then magically it can scroll, but as soon as the app is closed, the problems start again.
5) I tried to export a 20 minute 1080p video with an audio track. My mac has 16GB of RAM and a Core i7. After a half-hour, the export was only about 20% done. Seriously? DU Recorder on MY PHONE can export this same file with the same audio in 3 minutes. Ridiculous.
Maybe I’m just missing something, that this forum can shed light on. But I’ll be immediately getting my money back.