Crashed during recording!Views : 5344 Replies : 19 Likes : 0 2016-08-02 04:05 #1
I have made a recording but my laptop crashed during. I have found an mp4 and an mp3 in the temporary files.
I can play the mp3 no problem, but having tried every player under the sun (vlc,potplayer,5kplayer,mcc etc)
It will not play, i think it needs to be converted along with the mp3 into a different file type. can anyone assist?
Alice WangKeymaster2016-08-07 22:37 #2
To recover the recorded video and make it play normally, you can follow the steps below.
1. No matter you are using our free online screen recorder or Screen Recorder Pro, you can open our built-in Video Editor to merge the temp video and mp3 file into one.
2. Launch the video editor, add the temp video into the editor, then drop down the audio option menu and selected “Add audio…”.
3. Next, you can find and select temp MP3 file, then click “Convert” to merge these two temp files into one video.
ManaGuest2016-09-25 08:55 #3
i tried as you said, when i try to add the .mp4 file it shows 1 file failed, i cant add it to editor …plz help
- Alice Wang : Hi, Mana! Can you send us the product log? To send product log, simply drop down "Help" menu in the main interface of the parogram and select "Support", then write down some details of the issue, check the "Send log file" box, and submit it. Besides, we hope you can also attach the video that fails to add into editor in the feedback.
- 2016-09-26 00:37 Reply
AmandaGuest2016-12-03 02:24 #4
Hi, I am using apowersoft free screen recorder. it records fine but when its finished I tick the tickbox, it comes back to say
Apowersoft has stopped working and it does not save it. can you help?
- Alice Wang : Hi, Amanda! Sorry for late response. You can open our application and hit options on the toolbar. Then hit the settings icon next to output directory and open the temporary folder to find your recordings. If the recorded video is located there, then you can use our built-in video editor to merge the temp audio and video file.
- 2016-12-14 00:36 Reply
siliniolfaParticipant2018-04-05 02:27 #8
Hello, I used the apowersoft android app to record a skype interview, but after that I was unable to open the file and even its length is mentioned as 00.00 mins, I don’t know what to do, the interview recording is for my thesis and it’s very important.
vickykhune123Participant2019-01-23 05:46 #9
I have made a recording but I found an mp4 and an mp3 in the temporary files in the folder.
Ada Reed :
Dear User, do you mean the video files are saved in .flv and .aac formats? If yes, please send the two temp files to email@example.com and we will then help you to restore the video. In the meantime, please update the program and make sure you are using the latest version to avoid such issue. Thank you for your support and understanding!
- 2019-01-23 21:19 Reply
- Ada Reed :
Bryan HernandezParticipant2021-03-24 12:47 #10
I had the same problem, my pc was crashed while I was recording, I tried apowersoft video editor but the video doesn´t appear in the video list, what can i do?
Alice Wang :
Dear user， are using ApowerREC? If yes, please be noted that the recording may not be saved or saved in temp files. In this case, please check the default saving folder which you can find it under the settings.
If there're no temp files, then it means that the recordings are not saved during the computer crashing. If you still have the file saved in flv, ts, or aac format, please refer to the guide below for recovering the videos.
- 2021-03-25 22:11 Reply
- Alice Wang :