Crashed during recording!Views : 4176 Replies : 11 Likes : 0 2016-08-02 04:05 #1
I have made a recording but my laptop crashed during. I have found an mp4 and an mp3 in the temporary files.
I can play the mp3 no problem, but having tried every player under the sun (vlc,potplayer,5kplayer,mcc etc)
It will not play, i think it needs to be converted along with the mp3 into a different file type. can anyone assist?
Alice WangKeymaster2016-08-07 22:37 #2
To recover the recorded video and make it play normally, you can follow the steps below.
1. No matter you are using our free online screen recorder or Screen Recorder Pro, you can open our built-in Video Editor to merge the temp video and mp3 file into one.
2. Launch the video editor, add the temp video into the editor, then drop down the audio option menu and selected “Add audio…”.
3. Next, you can find and select temp MP3 file, then click “Convert” to merge these two temp files into one video.
ManaGuest2016-09-25 08:55 #3
i tried as you said, when i try to add the .mp4 file it shows 1 file failed, i cant add it to editor …plz help
- Alice Wang : Hi, Mana! Can you send us the product log? To send product log, simply drop down "Help" menu in the main interface of the parogram and select "Support", then write down some details of the issue, check the "Send log file" box, and submit it. Besides, we hope you can also attach the video that fails to add into editor in the feedback.
- 2016-09-26 00:37 Reply
AmandaGuest2016-12-03 02:24 #4
Hi, I am using apowersoft free screen recorder. it records fine but when its finished I tick the tickbox, it comes back to say
Apowersoft has stopped working and it does not save it. can you help?
- Alice Wang : Hi, Amanda! Sorry for late response. You can open our application and hit options on the toolbar. Then hit the settings icon next to output directory and open the temporary folder to find your recordings. If the recorded video is located there, then you can use our built-in video editor to merge the temp audio and video file.
- 2016-12-14 00:36 Reply
harshR8785Participant2017-08-14 04:26 #8
Hey, I had the same problem.. my pc was crashed while I was recording some important conference of mine..I located my temp files but my video is not playing..I tried apowersoft video editor..but that also is unable to add video either…
It was a very important meeting ..please help
Alice WangKeymaster2017-08-14 20:08 #9
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we brought to you.
Below are two suggestions for you to avoid such issue in the future.
1. Disable accessible mode for recording.
To know how to disable the accessible mode, please go to “Settings”->”Options”->”Recording”->”Advanced video settings”, then you can uncheck the “Enable accessible mode” box.
2. Send the temp video and audio file to us via ticket below for analyzing. We will check whether we can help you recover the video. https://www.apowersoft.com/support/submit-ticket/
siliniolfaParticipant2018-04-05 02:27 #10
Hello, I used the apowersoft android app to record a skype interview, but after that I was unable to open the file and even its length is mentioned as 00.00 mins, I don’t know what to do, the interview recording is for my thesis and it’s very important.
vickykhune123Participant2019-01-23 05:46 #11
I have made a recording but I found an mp4 and an mp3 in the temporary files in the folder.
Ada Reed :
Dear User, do you mean the video files are saved in .flv and .aac formats? If yes, please send the two temp files to email@example.com and we will then help you to restore the video. In the meantime, please update the program and make sure you are using the latest version to avoid such issue. Thank you for your support and understanding!
- 2019-01-23 21:19 Reply
- Ada Reed :